If the horde are not going to try and help balance the faction issues

then i hope what happens to flamelash happens to all pvp servers, if the horde are not going to even TRY to balance out the factions and just mock the alliance with the pvp happened on a pvp server, Then the ally shouldn’t even try to balance it ether.
not that that matters because the alliance just stand in Ironforge anyway

12 Likes

If Alliance put half as much effort into world pvp as they do crying about world pvp on the forums Horde could outnumber them 17000 to 1 and Alliance would still win.

32 Likes

BGs will be CRBG. Like faction balance matters.

1 Like

Yesss, let the hate flow through you. Now, burn the PvP servers to the ground!

2 Likes

All servers will continue to see declines in Alliance players. The fact that Blizz has seen this and continue to do nothing is… well… not really surprising - but disappointing. Only the slimiest of neck-beards could actually enjoy being horde on 70-30 servers.

10 Likes

Tell that to flamelash and any future servers that have the same thing happen to them.

1 Like

Now, now. You’re forgetting that some people are doing it for fun, rather than skill or honor. Griefing, corpse camping, and getting your enemy to quit the game is a time-honored part of PvP servers, after all, and have been explicitly upheld by Blizzard time and again as being PvP on a PvP server, needing a PvP solution.

2 Likes

“If the Horde won’t give up because we are gutless idiots then we’ll leave and take our ball with us”

6 Likes

Honestly if they ever have free PVP -> PVE server transfers there won’t be any alliance left

1 Like

horde said to leave pvp servers and reroll on pve servers and guess what ally players are doing
have fun not getting to do AQ40 :), im sure that 10~ honor you got on one guy camping every FP was worth it though :slight_smile:

6 Likes

if you actually played Vanilla (which I doubt) you’d know the gates open regardless.

4 Likes

Does anyone else get pleasure from reading Alliance players QQing on forums?

I think I might be a sadist.

5 Likes

There’s really not as many of these as people make it out to be.

1 Like

Just wait for 3 days and the horde BGs queues. You will drown in horde tears caused by the horde players themselves.

4 Likes

not as much pleasure im going to get once all pvp servers are all pve servers, but keep on trucking m8

I don’t even pvp . It’s more fun reading these forums

2 Likes

hey man i do pvp and love reading these forums, im not leaving ally im just enjoying this whole thing burn

They won’t be that bad.

Do you happen to know how long that is? Because even if they open eventually, how bad will be 1-2 months(or however long it is) behind every 2 faction server? I’m sure that will be some fun time sitting on the old tier of gear as the opposite faction in those BGs(1 faction servers only option for PVP) being decked out in AQ40 gear. Even if they get the gates open, they will 100% be at a disadvantage for some time.

1 Like

Jugaa the all-knowing strikes again.

Pservers with 60/40 ratios lead to 1 hour long queues.
Majority of players are on PVP servers. PVE servers will have lower BG participation. Queues will be baaaaad.

If on dec 10th the queues for horde are less than 45 minutes, I will apologize to you in this thread.

3 Likes