If TBC Classic DOESN'T Have boosts - I won't play

I leveled legitimately to 70 back in the day, raided and all that. I only came back to classic WoW because they announced the TBC classic boost and the paid cloning feature.

I don’t like my time wasted and I’m not a 13 year old with all the time in the world anymore. I have a federal career and more money than time, If I want to buy a lvl 58 character with crappy greens, it won’t affect you at 70 who has all the time in the world.

“BUT THAT MEANS IT WONT BE LIKE HOW TBC ACTUALLY WAS!”

news flash for you guys, if the whole world buff classic meta, which is awful b/w shows us anything

yes blizzard can bring back the servers exactly the way they used to be

but the people aren’t, and no matter what, you will never have that 2004-2008 experience again

yes they could not have boosts and have TBC pixel by pixel but guess what?

still wont be the same

so I will not play if boosts aren’t at least an option

ridiculous that some 15 year old wants me to spend 50 hours leveling up when I was playing the game before he was even born.

options are not bad people, they are good things.

27 Likes

IF THEY DON’T PUT IN BLOOD ELFS IN TBC I’M CANCELLING MY SUBSCRIPTION!

It’s already in the game dude. Relax.

1 Like

If there ARE boosts, I WON’T play.

16 Likes

It would be good riddance, IMO. Fewer casuals with a credit card looking to pay-to-win their way through games improves the overall quality of the playerbase.

19 Likes

Options like games that already include boosting services designed for players who don’t want to play the various components of a game but only Q up?

3 Likes

gooooood riddance. this is why i need that booster ID addon OR fresh servers without boosts OR start at 58 servers with no boosts on current. any one will do.

5 Likes

also notice how all the boosters wanna hit you in the face with a “big paycheck” lol

4 Likes

You’re dumb and won’t play because of boosts? GOODBYE, AND DON’T COME BACK!

No, but I won’t play due to boosts, yes.

Well just heads up you know those are 2 different things right you have the option of one boost per account.

2nd of all You have to choose to make your clone during the pre patch on top of that you can’t boost train I or blood elves.

So I’m personally fine with the boost but it’s nice if you’re gonna go and paid a 10 or 12 characters

A blue once again just confirmed boosts are happening. It’s already decided and announced. Don’t like it? Too bad.

2 Likes

Fair enough the only reason why I’m against Boost is because it help bots a lot, since leveling for them is a MASSIVE waste of time and money since they do not make gold during leveling and they can get ban as they are leveling, but if they can skip 70% of the leveling process they can reach max level faster and start to farm faster so that is more money in their pocket and less risk of being detected early and banned before they can make big profit.

1 Like

I haven’t heard of such an addon, but that seems very toxic to use… No such thing anyway.

not yet, but in creation and will be decent demand if things don’t change.

and thats the only option thats player driven, so it is a last resort. blizzard has the chance to fix this mess in multiple ways.

Maybe blizzard will have to ban certain addons… :wink:

if no action is taken by blizzard AND they prevent the community from fixing their mistake? would definitely consider unsubbing. but I’m hopeful.

You guy realize its just one free boost PER ACCOUNT, right?

1 Like

How is permanently shunning innocent players from the community for using the free boost fixing anything?

its not free bud. its a paid service. which makes it even worse.

also, guess how many accounts there are? thats a lot of profession alts/bots/people that quit that wouldn’t be there without a boost.

3 Likes

You’ll quit regardless.

2 Likes