If server transfers were free, would you do it?

• Economy
  • Guilds
  • RP servers dont CRZ
1 Like

Server transfers should never be free, unless going from an overpopulated server to a low pop server (Not that this ever works). Free transfers wrecked the Rift servers. Server stability and the economy on each server are important to the game.

CRZ is only turned off in the main cities and Moonguard’s Elwynn Forest.

1 Like

I’ve seen it save games too though.

Yes actually maybe not. I server xferred two characters but still miss my old server that has my other characters on it

OG executus for life. Executus for the best of us. Stupid low pop problems though.

No, but I would make a long and thorough rant on General Discussion demanding a refund for the transfer to Wyrmrest Accord that I did a year and a half ago.

BIG YES

You know all about my server/alt-o-holic woes

I even did the maths and it’s like a car payment for me to move my toons lol.

But they will never allow for something like this, except in fringe exceptions, because that is money for them.

Tempting question. I would be worried about spending a year on a sever that doesn’t actually help my game style.

Absolutely, because my realm is about 6:1 in favor of Alliance.

It is like watching a plane falling on a cruise ship, while a train full of nitro glycerin runs right through the crash site. WowCrendor only scratched the surface.

I actually transfered to area-52 during BFA because of its high population. It works well for finding groups and guilds that alos have the same work schedules. I was on trollbane before that and had a lot of trouble finding what I needed for groups.

If i could move my whole lot of characters, sure. 4 mains and maybe a 3 alts.

Id think about it. Server doesnt matter anymore. I couldn’t tell you 1 guild from my server. So if i could move my account characters to a RP realm for free, id consider it.

1 Like