If Mount parrots could run like horses that would be great

I hope that one day they touch the ground and can run like horses

1 Like

17 Likes

You mean like run around?

10 Likes

That was the best running move of a parrot it’s good hopefully blizz can do something about it

1 Like

they are a few legs short for that kind of a run…

7 Likes

Well, the raptora birds from SL walked. The Ohnara mount also walks but it also swims instead of flies when you move any direction but forward.

4 Likes

Oh my… lol

but we have a bird running animation, Divine Kiss of Ohn’ahra transforms you into a bird and it can run on the ground

2 Likes

Thats not how the title was worded.
He wants them to run like HORSES. Not like birds.
And so that is what he will get.

1 Like

MAKE IT SO, BLIZZ!!! :laughing:

My expression is different in the Latin language, the same and many understand what I am talking about, what I mean is that they run like birds of prey.
Edit: if You You want a chimera just say it

1 Like

Not all parrot mounts have two legs.

1 Like

Lol this is amazing

One problem is the parrot mounts have one hook for a leg. Maybe if they had a peg leg instead of would make more sense hehe

1 Like

The peg leg parrot mount is called Ceburon, and if it would look great running with its peg leg I don’t see the harm; the disabled can play there is nothing wrong. And why a little pirate parrot can’t run, the peg leg doesn’t stop it. I’ll tell you I have a pet parrot and its leg was hurt and despite that, the little parrot ran with its hurt leg.

Good luck with that and it’s just a reskin fomo mount

Just thought about it, that’s basically what a WoW Hippogryph is, just a different bird (Hippogryphs are seemingly part raven) and without antlers, and moreso part stag instead of horse. And ofc, wings.

A wingless parrot-hippogryph would be interesting.

It’s not just the “Mount” it’s the pirate parrot Mount and it’s great with its peg leg makes it unique and special

alternative, is to have a garrosh mount.

2 Likes