If I race change from blood elf to orc

This.

My answer is always level another.

With heritage you have every reason now.

being in the horde is bad :expressionless:

Unfortunately, you would have to start using the “other” bathrooms when visiting Eversong Woods.

Oh man, I didn’t even think about that…

Once you go troll you’ll never reroll!

3 Likes

Well, if you want to eat rocks, go for it.

I have an Orc Warrior that eats rocks and I’ll happily share some until you get settled in!

1 Like

Please blood elves are 100% real members of the horde. Anyone still denying this are just stubborn or racist against elves in general.

Don’t give up who you are to please the masses! Stay fabulous!

1 Like

I am waiting for the BEs to get a chance to finally step up and lead the Horde, it will be amazing to listen to the “true” Horde players whine their butts off!

1 Like

The Alliance treats all the horde races the same… They all make good fertilizer…

1 Like

Only something a filthy Blood elf would say :thinking:

1 Like

See a prime example of a stubborn racist orc. Denying the blood elves are not members of the horde, yet not giving a reason other than “because blood elf”

And please, even when I forget to bathe I’m still cleaner than you orcs.

Wait, you mean putting someone in charge who actually cares about the people they lead instead of their own selfish power fantasies and emotional overreactions to stout-hearted dying enemies? That’s just crazy talk. :stuck_out_tongue:

#Lor’themarForWarchief

Seriously, though, OP, if you want to change over to an orc for aesthetic reasons, do it. Don’t buy into this whole “true Horde” mindset, though I think most of the time it’s just in jest. :wink: The Horde isn’t “orcs, trolls, tauren and forsaken,” it’s “misfits who band together for the betterment of all.” It’s goblins, pandaren (another Horde founding race), ogres, Sin’dorei, fallen heroes who broke free of Arthas’ control, and more than a few former followers of Illidan who keep going on and on and on and on about what they’ve sacrificed to keep the universe safe. The “true Horde” only being orcs, or only being specific races that are grandfathered in somehow, is a holdover from the pathologically inept leadership of Garrosh Hellscream.

Blood elves are Horde. Night elves are Horde. Goblins are Horde. Don’t be the Horde that “everybody” says you should be, be the Horde that you want to be. Band together with each other.

I’m pulling for you, we’re all in this together.

4 Likes

You would get my vote! That guy and the BEs deserve a bigger role in the Horde story line. Too often they are bit players in the back ground.

3 Likes

Agreed. Lor’themar has always concentrated on the survival and safety of his people, to the point that the Sin’dorei nearly joined the Alliance during Garrosh’s tyranny up until Jaina executed a bunch of them when she purged Dalaran because a few had assisted Garrosh in smuggling an artifact through it. It didn’t matter what had happened before, he was willing to do whatever it took to make sure he could protect as many as he could. He also led the assault on the Isle of Thunder, after which he immediately joined the rebellion against Garrosh to get the Horde out from under that useless dictator.

Sylvanas, by comparison, executed her own people for possibly having hope they’d ever be able to reunite with their living families. And blighted her own troops, and raised them as mindless skeletons. She doesn’t care about her own Forsaken, much less the Horde at large. Baine is too, er, “gentle” is a polite term to use. He doesn’t have the drive necessary to lead the entire Horde. And Gallywix would be an even more transparent selfish dictator than Sylvanas, as he’s publicly been in it just for himself ever since he joined the Horde.

We need Lor’themar. Even Thrall stepped down, first to help the Earthen Ring mend Azeroth, and later to concentrate on his own personal matters. Lor’themar has never shirked the responsibility that he took upon himself after Anasterian died and Kael’thas left for Outland.

5 Likes

If you weren’t a Demon Hunter maybe. Ironically we both have corruption in our blood, don’t hide it.

1 Like

Make a Troll, you won’t regret it broda!

Trolls be flippin’ out mon’!

2 Likes

I embrace it, what do you think I bathe in? The blood of my enemies, demons, and a hint of lavendar (gotta smell good).

2 Likes

BE is still more accepted than Forsaken…

Well that’s because you all are former Lordaeron humans, yeah I killed your second cousin in the First War. Get over it.

1 Like

I’ll admit, the reasoning is in jest. I don’t care if people think I’m true Horde or not… I know in my heart that I am and always will be Horde!

I love orcs, and have been in love with the idea of changing over to an orc. Using the dressing room on Wowhead to see what my transmog would look like as an upright orc made me fall ever more in love.

It would be totally for aesthetic reasons, as is befitting a blood elf, however it seems like it’d be a nice little dps boost too as a beastmastery hunter!

2 Likes