If Gnolls were playable, what dance would they have?

It would be twerking.

Semper Fi! :us: :ukraine:

Given that Toys for Bob is part of Activision, you totally could get away with that dance XD

3 Likes

I made a joke about wanting Crash Bandicoot in HOTS.

1 Like

first, you and your existence ruined the hope that Blizzard would bring new races away from the aroma of Azeroth but at the same time with experience of Azeroth, you really should stay in that Vault, for the first time Deathwing did the right thing.

And second: before Gnolls, there are other races like Vrykuls, Hozen and Jinyu, as well as races that were difficult to activate their gear or customization like the Nagas and one-head ogres, because even though they were old content, you are talking about the news gnolls as well as an inclusive and ridiculous appearance of Centaurs that was more despicable for the fact that it is more known in Desolace.

So don’t put more reference to Dragon Isle, which is disgusting and nothing to do with the Azeroth and WoW experience that we all need to see.

Think it’s about time you left the basement, walked out the front door and just touched some grass.

Incorrect, he did both and the werewolf never dances.

I can touch all the grass I want, but that’s not going to change how I feel about this.

Show us on the doll where DF touched you.

“drunk uncle at a wedding” Dance.

Lmao, unfortunately I don’t know if Blizzard is cool with pelvic thrusts anymore. >:-(

1 Like

Could do what the nsane trilogy did. The thrusts were replaced with a running man dance

1 Like

I imagine that chiropractors seeing such antics (at the 0:55 mark) think to themselves, ‘Ah, yes… A chiropractic patient in the making.’ :rofl:

But the only thing anyone remembers from that video was him turning into the werewolf.

The thriller dance is really the only dance that makes sense for worgen.

I don’t know

They even have a dance til you’re dead buff in game.

Have you seen that man’s neck? I do not thing they can even reach his bones…

Werewolf Bar Mitzvah spooky scary
Boys becoming men, men becoming wolves

What the hell are you talking about? The Thriller dance is him as a zombie with a horde of zombies. The werecat in the movie within a movie is like 30 seconds at the beginning.

Gnoll’s are the ratchet version of humanoid dogs(worgen).

Just like Goblins are the ratchet version of gnomes.

Goblins even have a little city named Ratchet, in the barrens.

That’s how rarchet they are.

With all of this being said, gnolls should twerk.

That’s it.

One neverending twerk dance.