If blizzard nerfs alliance racial's now it will further cement the blizzard Horde bias

Going back through the history of WoW there are countless examples of bias towards Horde. From Warmode, Tol dagor vs the Maw, Racials. I could write examples for ever.

If blizzard is going to nerf human racial in WOTLK, I will never play a blizzard game again.

This is the only time Alliance is much stronger in PvP, and blizzard in all its wisdom will ONCE AGAIN nerf alliance.

12 Likes

Yup, changing it would be kinda bad; they need to just stick to pre-nerf content because its what they are good at doing.

Many of the other changes they have attempted have been disaster and not worth the work.

2 Likes

It also just shows incredible bias.

They didn’t adjust racials during classic or TBC, but now the one time Alliance has better racials, they are considering making changes?

What the heck is that about?

Never talked about adjusting Belf silence, or Orc stun resist, or how WOTF and EA are similar yet WOTF cannot resist and gives immunity while EA can resist dispell.

Just massive bias on blizzards part once again even considering it.

1 Like

Well i find it amusing that they would consider it in the first place since EMH isnt even actually even good until S8 and even then its still dependent on PvE trinkets and even with those its not game breaking.

it ironic also considering that both Orc and Troll both have built in PvE trinkets in Wrath with troll being no joke BiS for PvE by a lot.

Speculative on my part but since they took a stand on no race or faction transfers and have been stung by complaints of not effectively managing population balance for pvp servers, this move would be to preempt the pendulum swing back a different direction through utilization of the boosts.

Not that this is the correct move at all or that people won’t use the boosts anyway, but it allows the company to point to this as a “we hear you and are helping” or whatever nonsense they want to spout about it. I don’t see it as faction bias. Just fumbling around because they don’t know what to do about population balance.

They aren’t doing faction transfers because they want to sell more boosts. If they are smart they won’t nerf the racials because then all the horde meta gamers that are crying about this topic will be forced to reroll and buy boosts in droves.

exactly

trinkets are also very gated due to supply and demand

1 Like

That bias was already solidified with the faction vs faction bgs. Horde claimed ques were to long. They got a solution immediatly.

Alliace went for almost 2 years begging for an av fix. Nothing. They also asked for lfd to be added to help witb the long wait times to form dungeon groups. Way longer than horde pvp wait times.

But hey. Alliance did get a box of water and some cheap slow bread.

Losing a game mode isn’t the same as not being able to play a game mode. Bad reference.

True. Many many many examples of their bias.

I kid you not. If they adjust alliance racials I will delete all my characters and never touch a blizzard product again. For me this will be the straw that broke the camels back.

Last time I said I’m quitting, I was gone for 8 years. If it happens again, this time I won’t be coming back.

1 Like

Same here. But i m already planning to quit after tbc. To many chamges announced already. The racials woild just be in top of it. I was looking forward to replaying wotlk AS IT WAS. Not this mess they are creating.

1 Like

I mean to be completely honest, racials in classic I have to disagree horde has the upper hand. While I understand from a flatline basis that horde looks stronger in pvp, I would argue that escape artist affecting all the key pvp classes and fear ward have a much stronger impact from an organized vs randomized standpoint.

However I fully understand where you are coming from, and I unsubbed my accounts too due to a myriad of reasons. The alliance human racial is pretty much busted beyond belief in organized pvp, so I understand why they’re doing it. However, like everyone else, I’d rather them stop making stupid changes to this game. But since that will never stop, I’m moving on to fresh

1 Like

avast ye matey

1 Like

Alliance have always had the best pvp racials imo