If BGs are a sign of the state of PVP of DF, PVP is dead

I think the problem is that the PVP gear auto upgrades to 411, so people who play all day get full gear

3 Likes

wait huh :rofl:

15 Likes

Maybe it will be, but I think it’s too soon to tell.

What’s the complaint?

1 Like

It’s 10,000 honor. :dracthyr_hehe_animated: That’s less than it took to upgrade a single piece in Shadowlands.

46 Likes

Quality plant.
But…did we find the vendors?

1 Like

Ya this is an awful take, it costs so little honor to get a full set. You’ll eventually end up at the same place as everyone else. (In very little time I might add) Then you can grind conquest gear when it comes out and have max gear with no rating reqs.

10 Likes

I think the problem is that it is a new expansion that is actually fun to play so people haven’t settled into BGs yet.

I, for example, can’t stop dragon riding long enough to do anything else.

5 Likes

The biggest flaw is just that the gap between fresh level 70 gear and 411 gear is so huge that its kind of ridiculous.

I saw a warlock with 500k hp

13 Likes

This’ll cease being a problem when crafted gear is easily available, but as of right now, yeah, the disparity is enormous and silly.

2 Likes

This disparity is less than shadowlands s1 and s2 were with 233 weapons week 2 while honor gear was renown locked at 3/7

Everything is fine rn. It’s ridiculously cheap honor costs (a good thing) and once you’re in honor gear you’ll never be more than 13 ilvl behind conquest geared players even if you take a 2 month long break to play alts

9 Likes

The green crafted pvp gear is supposed to fill that gap, problem is that honor gear is easier to get than that gear because the recipes come from win boxes and aren’t common. Later on down the road it will be easier to acquire, but we kind of need it now.

The recipes for the crafted green pvp gear needs to be EASY to get so people don’t have to come into BGs with fresh L70 pve gear.

1 Like

This is why we can’t have nice things.

2 Likes

a lot of people won’t be queueing for a while till they get leveled and settled in.

3 Likes

I dont recommend doing epic bgs till they tune down the dmge npcs do btw…unless you like deathmatches

Just queue Ashran and watch God King Jackson Bajheera slaughter the horde with a single bladestorm.

5 Likes

Well players did ask for the NPC’s to be buffed.
And they sure were. :dracthyr_hehe_animated:

2 Likes

Good thing is gear shouldn’t take as long to get this time around. But yea the flaw of Wow PVP is that BGs don’t just automatically balance Item levels across all players when in a match.

I’ve been confused for over a decade as to why blizzard refuses to get with the program and follow other MMOs leads on that one.

However gear costing less and taking less time to acquire is definitely a major win for casuals and Hardcore players.

5 Likes

I am just salty that horde loses so much.

3 Likes

this is cool for people like me.

i like alts. i mean… this game has all these classes and specs… i cant imagine playing just 1… that would be so boring UWU XD

i cant wait to play like 30 specs this xpac! WOOT!!!

1 Like