IE kick threats/blackmail

Your experience aside, Walburgha, our system is set up to take feedback from players. Your case is not going to be made by a Game Master, the only thing that will happen is that you will delay our staff from being able to reach folks that need their assistance.

While ignoring anything that I’ve stated to the contrary. I understand you are frustrated, but that is simply willful disregard of official direction on how to proceed.

As I mentioned, It doesn’t matter what the reason is they are opting to use the vote to kick system.

Also, you can only trade with players from your own realm, so the “threat” is not really a viable one assuming they are not actually from your realm. They are choosing to remove you because that is what they want to do. They are engaging with you and making that threat either because they are trying to rattle you or they are uninformed. Either way, they can opt to remove for any reason or no reason, it is not considered harassment.

If they were using inappropriate language when interacting with you, then you should use the right click report option and report for language. That is the only content that would be reportable.

I also mentioned that I was looking into the conditions on initiating a vote to kick, which may or may not be considered a bug, that you seem to have ignored.

13 Likes