IDK What I am looking for

Back in WoW, I have 3 120’s but barely know anything about BfA I quit shortly after xpac release, I started playing the day the Vanilla came out and actively raided cutting edge of content for about 12 years.

Now 40 and stuck in my house due to COVID-19 I dusted off the ole WoW account and am finding it distracting and fun.

At some point in my past I was ranked among the top 100 dps output Enhance Shaman in the world… These days I need to lean close to the monitor to see what I am doing and things itch that never itched before when I sit and play for long periods.

Anyway, I dont know if I want to raid but id like the option. I dont know if I want to do M+ but I want the option, I dont know if I want to be nice to people or ignore them but I want the option.

Who’s looking for someone like me ?

I have a 120 Rogue/Shaman/Druid - Dozens of 110’s, dozens of 100’s. Not sure what I want to play in Shadowlands but I pre ordered it.

Let me know who had room for old people.

You sound like me! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
Too bad you’re not horde!

Same here. If you decide to go horde The Malevolent -Azshara would love to have you :slight_smile:

we will have an open raid roster come Shadowlands, if you are looking for a home now we are running mythic raids with Alt runs on Fridays. Our times are a little late compared to the rest of the server however if you think you might be a good fit for us we would be happy to extend a trial to you for a raid spot. Our info is below

Treachery is recruiting for Mythic raiding in 8.3 and heading into shadowlands. We are looking to get into back into mythic raiding.
Our late-night team raids from 8:45pm-11:45am PST/9:45pm-12:45am MST/10:45pm-11:45am CST/11:45am-2:45am EST, Tuesday and Wednesday!

A few key things about us:

• We harbor an active group of Raiders and Mythic+ runners
  • We’re on a high pop server with a great economy
  • We harbor active PvPers and Players that enjoy pushing keys
  • We harbor a very active discord, that we enjoy joking and sharing memes with each other thru out the day

Recruitment:

• Tanks
    ~ CLOSED
  • Melee DPS
    ~ CLOSED
  • Ranged DPS
    -Boomkin
    -Elemental Shaman
    -Shadow Priest
  • Healers
    ~ Closed-To Mistweaver Monks
    -Holy Priest
    -Holy Paladin
  • Flex players
    -we are open to players that can fill a flex role healer/dps healer/tank

About Us: We are a group of returning raiders and who were looking to do this tier casually and have some fun.
We will have been doing Heroic since the start of the tier and we have quickly outgrown heroic. we are
now we are looking for 20 people exceptional people to push into mythic, but CE is unlikely, Our Guild will return to a CE push come Shadowlands.

Contact info
GM: BNET: Broseidon#11698 Discord: Broseidon#1097
Recruitment Officer: BNET Propagator#11115 Discord: Prop#1647
Recruitment Officer: BNET Reign#11984 Discord: Rossy#1245

-About You: You should be a team player that is here for the guild, be a skilled and, dedicated player that is always trying to improve. You should also have a working knowledge of your class and how raid mechanics work. If you feel you might be a good fit for us, please reach out to our officers and fill out an application below. If you just plan on raid logging, please don’t apply

shorturl.at/izQR2 < copy into browser for application