Ideal Horde Council set up

well yeah same, but sometimes those sources are not available. I’d love to have a copy of the Ashbringer comic but I’m not gonna pay $130 CAD for it. (which was the price last time i found it listed on Amazon)

At the very least, it’s a better source than…you, random guy in this community that’s so thoroughly plagued by people making things up out of thin air.

1 Like

So

If such a Flying Castle Citadel existed

what would it be called

(Also this is why I wish Horde had kept Shadowfang keep, it would be perfect for ripping out of the ground and make it fly)

Overcity.

10char.

4 Likes

Something-ramas the Overcity? just overcity sounds… underwhelming lol

Everything about forsaken is underwhelming or understated, so I don’t mind that aspect of it, and an undercity and over city just go together. If was to have a name my preference would for it to have something to do ‘will’, ‘willpower’, ‘wills’ (as in legal documents). -see Executor. Primarily because willpower is an important part of who, why and what the forsaken are.

2 Likes

Thelanyx the Overcity?

Thela = Will
Nyx = Night

Run by the Athanic Cult (Necromantic group of the Forsaken, run by Helcular, Archlich Gunther Arcanus, and Lord Bethor Iceshard)

A = Not/Anti
Thanic = Death centered

1 Like

No. Just Overcity.

Because it’ll be the Undercity, refitted to fly.

1 Like

I mean the elevators go down pretty deep

just have “Capital City” be the flying necropolis while Undercity remains as an exposed sewer in a crater

1 Like

Yep. It’s going to be an impressive crater.

and an equally impressive flying necropolic gothic city

Undercity, Underhold.

Overcity sounds like the next logical step, and once that is destroyed, and a stronger one is built, and parked over Orgrimmar, we will call that one Overhold.

Submit to your new Forsaken Overlords!

That’s the plan. It’s a great plan. The best plan.

1 Like

I dunno, I think it’d just be wrong if it wasn’t underground. That’s what makes it Undercity.

So raise the entire Lordaeron part of the continent itself into a giant sky island. Then Undercity can still be under it while being above everything else. :comet:

1 Like

Lol at least the ruins

Undercity stays on the ground but Overcity is the top part of Undercity with the throne room and all.

Give it some touch ups, combining Cata era Forsaken victorian gothic with Revendreth with Maldraxxus

Boom

1 Like

Then the Alliance players will just ***** about how they only got a flying city but the Horde got a whole flying zone.

Well, yes, obviously once you get the Undercity in the air you rebuild the ruins on the top into a badass castle.

1 Like

I was just making an absurd joke about its status as an “underground” city. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Take Naxxramas or Malykriss as the new Forsaken capital and let the Alliance have Capital City back as a Theramore-esque minihub.

Seems pretty fair given that the Alliance still hasn’t gotten any replacement for Theramore itself.

You are never getting Undercity. Let it go. Of all things that aren’t happening, that is not happening the most.

Gnomes have a higher chance of having proper government lore established than you getting Undercity

Calia has a higher chance of getting a Spooky Shadow form that you getting Undercity

Helcular and Gunther have a higher chance of turning onto Liches canonically and visibly than you getting Undercity

An’she has a higher chance of being real than you getting Undercity

13 Likes

Yeah honestly I can vibe with the idea of an Alliance presence in Lordaeron but if it were me I’d give the allies Stratholme. Get a bit of an East-West Germany vibe with living and undead Lordaeron.

I think it’d be too big a slap in the face to players to take a long-established racial capital and just give it to the other faction. It’s one thing to destroy it. It’s another to hand it over.

3 Likes

The only thing missing from this thread at this point is a “reclaim Silvermoon” poster.

7 Likes