Idea for game feature

Hey blizzard,

I was thinking about some possible features you can add to the game of wow.

1. Create a feature where you can quarantine players based on data gathered from other sources (discord chat logs, social media posts, etc…) and zone players based on this data.

2. Create a feature where you give privileged individuals the ability to resolve PVP queues based on any provided game criteria. This way you can have blizzard employees send subliminal messages to people by spelling out signals in character names.

I feel like these features would make a great addition to wow and make it more fun to play.

Thanks!

what?

You might want to refine your ideas, THEN post it on General Discussion. There are no devs here on the CS forums nor do the SFAs relay suggestions to them.

Honestly, you are just gonna get flamed.

10 Likes

It is unlikely that we’d use third party information in that way, Altruism, and I’m not entirely certain what the second part really means.

As Ravenhawk mentioned though, Customer Support has zero involvement in the development or implementation of the game, game content or policies. You’d want to post in the relevant Community forum with any suggestions you may have.

4 Likes