I'd like to see the Alliance take a very dark turn

So you are after vengeance? Yeah, not interested, the last guy Alliance who tried that ended up with his fleet at the bottom of Theramore’s water.

I do have one Horde character, mostly because I also wanted to see the Horde story(and potentially use any bit of lore there again Horde fans).

You are sadly mistaken if you think I’m Horde fan(and possibly delusion, must be a side effect of being lightforged on certain people).

If I need to burn down a tree full of civilians in order to win, then I want to see the Alliance do something comparably awful if they want to win. Maybe a cutscene of soldiers filleting Tauren babies into veal steaks? That seems to be the level of absurd villainy we are operating on these days. Time to share the love.

1 Like

Well obviously Mr. Horde.
Because Horde being call out on their savagery and evil nature = bad.

You certainly spew all their talking points Zerde.

I fully support.
Can we kill orcs instead though?

You gotta kinda ignore 90% of what Pheandra says. They speak with a fanaticism bordering on insanity.

We are talking about a guy who thinks it’s ok to either enslave or kill someone for being an orc, but then cries about it when a Horde race does it. And if you don’t agree, then you are either a Horde sympathizer or a hypocrite.

7 Likes

You know people can actually read and view my entire post history right?

Oh, I know, but I bet(well know reallt because I was just reading it) is getting a kick out of me being called a Horde sympathizer.

I dont think a “dark turn” is a good idea. And we have that to a degree anyways. We already know Tyrande and the Kaldorei are actively purging their lands of every horde soldier. Presumably there are a lot of horde soldiers who were burled alive by malfurion at this point and are now tree food. That is strikingly dark for the Alliance, though more of a return to normal for the Kaldorei.

I would like to have the Kaldorei heritage quest involve actively purging Horde from Ashenvale. Imagine starting in Ordenil’s retreat, then progressively moving through a quest chain to level all the Horde outposts in the zone, ending at the warsong lumber camp where Elune empowered Tyrande raises up a massive wall along the border.

Then have a static post-BFA phased version of Strom where the horde lost be the cannonical version. The alliance would come out better and the Kaldorei would feel like they regained their lands under their own power.

3 Likes

I thought that Orcs weren’t really people and therefore it isn’t villainous to slaughter them in mass(even the children!)? Please don’t tell me you’re going soft Pheandra!

Moral relativism and all that. Case in point - i don’t consider the Horde to ve truly alive. Ergo I won’t be guilty of murder if I kill any of them.

Out of curiosity, what are your requirements for someone to be truly alive?

Thats why I said we should kill them. Killing orcs is way more satisfying than killing a bovine.

I have gotten enough information from your posts here. Just switch to your Horde main bro. The jig is up.

Coming from a guy who justified the first Horde I find that quite ironic.

Didn’t justify it, just said he didn’t give a furry rat crack.

When you justified it I pointed out that orcs will always try to wipe out other races and hence Yrel passifying them is the correct course of action and then you had a mental breakdown because of it.

Nathanos definitely needs to die

3 Likes

At a minimum, a pulse and a body temperature above 70 degrees.

Lol, ok whatever. You never fail to entertain.

Good. That’s why we are here aren’t we?

To be fair, she did help on the mission to recruit to Zandalari fleet to the Horde for its war of extermination against the Alliance.

Exactly. To the point of the thread, the Warchief of the Horde has made it abundantly clear what the stakes are in the Blood War. All the hand-wringing and pearl-clutching of like two characters does not overwrite the fact that Sylvanas still overwhelmingly has “the support of the people”.

Which, in turn, speaks volumes as to the nature of the Horde and its “people”. Which, again, in turn, negates any sort of supposed darkness in dealing with said “people” appropriately

7 Likes

I guess I shouldnt have expected any one still paying for this mmo to understand a FFXIV joke

Today I learned that most ally players wont be satisfied until the horde has no narrative left and is wiped outta the game.

Ya’ll are fanatical as all get out, ya’ll understand that you guys got to kill another horde leader (A good one from a narrative standpoint) AND raid another horde city this xpack already right?

4 Likes