I'd like to see the Alliance take a very dark turn

If the writers had even a shread of a clue how to progress a story for two playable factions, yes, it will.

Otherwise destroy and/or assimilate us at your leisure.

Yeah, Sylvanas represents the Hitler and the reich party, turning the Horde into a Totalitarian society in which all aspects of the faction are dictated by her and her alone as well as using lies and propaganda to ensure that the military and general populace remain loyal to her. Saurfang and the rebels represent Rudolf Hess and other Reich defectors, trying to negotiate peace with the UK(Alliance) after alot of damage had already been done. Baine and the people of the Horde represent the jews, citizens of Germany, and other parties, who were oppressed or killed as to consolidate the Reich party’s power over germany.

No, you have people who defected and the people she kept submissive through her lies and anti-Alliance semitism. No ones’ empowering her so much as they’re being manipulated into supporting her.

So because she’s supported by a select few people who she’s manipulating through their own personal grudges. Magister Hathorel, is a great example of this, she uses his personal grudge against Jaina Proudmoore for the purge of Dalaran to gain the allegiance of him and other likeminded Sunreavers.

On the contrary, the Horde is very clearly conflicted with people like Baine and Lor’themar very clearly questioning and even outright challenging Sylvanas’s leadership choices.

Look, you clearly have a very limited perspective on the Horde and it’s playerbase, so please refrain from pretending to have a broader knowledge than you actually do. You only see it from the perspective of one of the Hordes’ victims and not of the Horde itself.

I can list many reasons about how and why that isn’t true, but I feel like I’ve humored you enough.

Seriously, what do you seek to gain from indiscriminately telling Horde players that their faction is irredeemably evil, they all support being irredeemably evil, and that we’ll always be irredeemably evil?

1 Like

The ebon blade doesnt control the eastern plaguelands, their territory is wherever the acherus happens to be parked at the moment + two places in northrend. And last we saw the acherus was in the broken shore.

Even then, both factions have very little to nothing to fear if the alliance marched through. Lights hope chapel is almost wow’s Jerusalem and the Alliance wont even dare loiter in it, The Acherus can fly and is manned by neutrals

As evil as Sylvanas has proven to be… its best to quit likening her to Hitler.

Because its the truth.
And the red posters denying it are minimizing what the Horde has done over and over again.

Refusing any sort of possible justified response because according to them this is just Sylvanas and some guy called Steve.

And if we kill Steve then huzzah the Horde is saved and we will all happily live ever after.
I will not be satisfied with just Steve, Pyrogar.
Nor am I alright with all these Horde fans telling me the sky is purple rather than blue.

So conflicted that they stood side by side with her when the Alliance came after Sylvanas.
The Horde chose to stand with her and are so guilty of her crimes as much as she is. This is like the Horde standing side by side with Garrosh when he dabbled in Old Gods.

The Horde is done pretending they are the good guys.
They just aren’t. Never have been. Never will be.
Horde players know exactly what faction they are playing, if they want to be the ‘good’ faction then switch to Alliance.

I agree - in any logical world, the Argents should be, at the very least, voicing objections to the Alliance doing something like that in/through their territory.

Going by past behavior, though, I think their displeasure would be confined to an out-of-game tweet saying that “they’re keeping an eye on the Alliance”.

1 Like

blizzard is incapable of making alliance dark

2 Likes

I’d like to see the Horde take an L and ACTUALLY SUFFER THE CONSEQUENCES FOR IT like the Alliance does every time we stub our damn toe.

Dunno what you mean, one of our leaders (well soon to be) died and ya’ll completely duped the horde at dazar’alor. The horde has already suffered in-game, and meta-game consequences.

Ya’ll got more Ws under your belt than you would like to believe, which is fine.

I would love to have The Seige of thunderbluff with the rebels struggling to hold of sylvanas forces. Thrall stating that Jaina will show. The alliance showing up on the cliffs nearby with Jaina at the head. The Horde rebels are relieved thinking they are saved. However Jaina then teleports the Alliance army out to the surprise of both Sylvanas forces and the Rebels the fighting continues.(this would be a throw back to Broken shore and the horde forces leaving the alliance to their fate and Jaina asking Thrall to help her protect Theramore but him refusing)

Instead the Allaince forces are teleported to Orgrimmar where Jaina and tyrande leads the Alliance forces in an attack. She uses the thunder kings power in the Staff of Antondias to bring down its wall(a throw back to MOP) and the Alliance instead siege the capital in a Hunt for Sylvanas.

The rebels will struggle to survive only managing due to the sacrifice of Saurfang who dies to the plague. Only then do they see the smoke rising from the west as Orgrimmar burns…

Orgrimaar burns as the Alliance tear through the city looking for Sylvanas, Night elves are shown to be savage in cutting down Orcs and other horde leaving the dead to burn. However Sylvanas is not in the city she is already gone apparently abandoning the Horde.

The rebel horde make it back to ORgrimmar to find a burned out husk, the only things to survive is the Saronite walls… Thunder bluff is damage and covered in blight and the Orgrimmar destroyed.

Sylvanas has shown her color and invades Stormwind with her Loyal forsaken. She pulls out the Dagger and summons its new power(siphoned from a weakened helya) she starts turning the the Human population transforming them from living into Undead without actually needing to kill them. The City starts to burn as these new undead(under her direct control) start tearing into the few living left.

Both the Alliance armies and the rebel armies come back to stormwind as to confront Sylvanas. Thus we get a Raid of stormwind.

Sylvanas is very micromanagy so from her record she would be at thunderbluff not trusting anyone else to lead it.

not if she intentionally wanted the horde to kill itself. While she got what she truly wanted. An army that serves her without question.

Thing is the alliance would expect her to be leading the assault herself because of her micromangment nature so they would plan to defend the city instead of expecting sylvanas to go aginst her normal gameplan meaning the seige of org hunting for somone they would not expect to be there is pointless. They wpuld have to have intel sylvanas is not there before hand and if they knew she wasnt they would need to k ow where she was going and know that what she was going after is more important to her.

The Alliance knows she has a Self preservation instinct and would be hiding away from the fighting especially now she is down to her Last Valkyr.

Secondly she doesn’t need to micromanage them if she simply want the Horde to kill itself. The point is to be that she was manipulating the Horde into killing itself and the Alliance so to make more dead. Thus more people for her to raise and control.

Thirdly I think Sylvanas would have planned a head in manipulating the Situation to make them think she was in Orgrimmar. Besides it give the Alliance and night elves a chance of pay back, they would be happy to invade even if she might not be there.

She didn’t need to lead the wsr of the thorns or coukd have retreated asap she didn’t need to be there at the seige of the undercity. Bliz has stated she leads from the front because she likes having her fate in her hands. These two major conflicts point to the udea Sylvanas leads from the front instead of letting others do it. So the alliance would have to plan as if she was agsin going to lead from the front like she does in every important engagment.

The only way the alliance wouldn’t help would be a complete 180 in their noble bright representation. Also yes attacking people that arent undead totally pays back the undead that planned the event and actully only plays into her hands. That right there is just another slap in that even in evengence the elves fail .

I feel your missing the point, Its the Whole Subvert expectations so we get a good story not this contrived rubbish that apparently you want.

I am saying suddenly having the alliance say screw honor go die is out if character then go rsnsack as coty killing everyone they see on a guess is a slap to elves

They have already sent alliance out to die for no reason this expansion. What I want Is a chance for the Alliance to get justice however it needs to be in such a way the Horde feels like they aren’t the only villains and give them some justification for existing.

Honor is boring, its why the Alliance has done nothing the expac and why we never get any interesting stories.

Oh i agree being the overly good passive factions sucks though to me the fact one faction or the other or both need yo be villians is an issue.

Instead of it being the whole alliance that leaves for org it should be night elves and worgens acting on their own that do it. That puts in a little conflict for blue. Also city full of forsaken they are the ones that need to die.

as much as i would love it that would kinda incredibly out of character for her and most importantly blizzard can’t do that due to the horde plot armor.

like really expecting something so good for us coming from a faction war expansion… i don’t know.

don’t get me wrong, your idea sounds GREAT but we know that blizzard wants to end the faction conflict and that they have been purposely softening all alliance characters to get their peace at all cost, and if blizzard don’t let us have some justice or revenge then just screw it. there would no point on keep playing.

As much as i dint like the faction war or conflict how bad they have handled getting to peace has made me quit or wait out my sub then quit.