I'd like to see the Alliance take a very dark turn

First off, no they were not in support of that. Even Gallywix wasn’t cool with it. The only one “fine” with it was the Mag’har.

Second off, you seem to have a real hate-on for the Horde. I suggest you take a break. It’s starting to look a little zealous.

2 Likes

I called her out for not approaching Anduin with any plan beyond “forget your current two-front war and give me troops, right now.”

Okay, maybe that is me calling her selfish, but I tend to think of it more as calling her a bad tactician.

Wrong.
They follow her still.

Its been a year since Teldrassil friend.
The Horde is evil period. They fully support her.

Selfish is about right.

And I now know you didn’t really do any of the quest or talk to the NPCs. Good to know.

1 Like

rofl what quest could possibly absolve the Horde?

This is why I take issue with Horde posters. They stop at nothing to excuse the Horde.

No one’s absolving them. Don’t put words in my mouth.

This is why I take issue with posters like you. You spout things when you did not a single quest so you know no information.

2 Likes

If you are not absolving the Horde then what are you doing?

Correcting your spouts of false information.

2 Likes

What false information?

I’ve already stated it where I corrected it. I will not repeat it for your convenience.

1 Like

Absolving the Horde.
Got it then.

Typical red poster on the forums.

well apparently void portals are stronger than anything else that we know of so if blizzard wants it they will just use umbric to bypass the defence and call it a day.

1 Like

Since sudden onset of incompetence is Blizzard’s go to when something illogical needs to happen, they would probably just have the Blood Elves leave the Sunwell completely unguarded for ‘reasons’ while Alleria swan dives into it.

3 Likes

Why not? Apparently nobody thought to keep an eye on the Tidestone.

8 Likes

No one thought to keep an eye on all the pillars…for some reason

we probably did it again.

were the tidestone will go after nazjatar? we will leave it there?

Final boss of the expansion is Azshara(again) but more purple. She still has the Tidestone because we forgot to take it with us last time.

3 Likes

The Death Knight HQ is a flying fortress that was last sighted on the broken shore. And while individual DKs can do whatever they want (since they actually have free will, and not “free will” like the forsaken), when they come together as the Ebon Blade proper they only move against threats to Azeroth, not to protect a city belonging to only one single faction.

And im guessing it’ll be a cold day in hell when any alliance army even looks at Lights hope chapel with so much as frown.

Jaina: Quick, Thalyssra, give me the Tidestone!

Thalyssra: I don’t have it, I thought Lor’themar had it.

Lor’themar: I don’t have it, I thought Greymane had it!

Genn: You’re the mage, Jaina, I just assumed…

6 Likes

I think she was referring to letting the Alliance move their army through the area they control. People don’t tend to like large groups of armed combatants anywhere inside their territories for any reason.