► <Icon> (Th/Mon 9-12 EST) is Recruiting for 8.2! ◄

Greetings!

Icon is looking for some spiffy raiders to round out our roster. Could that be you? I certainly hope so!

Needs: Holy Priest, DPS

We’ve been together in one form or another since week 1 of Vanilla and there hasn’t been any (effective) attempted murders in over 13 years! We’re a pretty close-knit community with annual meetups in Dallas we call IconCon. As such we’re not looking for just a body to fill our ranks - we want an Icon. It’s just as important to fit in with our group of weirdos as it is to put up good numbers and know fight mechanics.

We got as far as 9/9 H 2/2 H and 3/9 M before taking a break and raid twice a week on Thursdays and Mondays from 9 to Midnight EST. Being interested in Mythic+ is a… plus!

Hit me up for more info.

Bnet - Mahanaxar#1991
Discord - Mahanaxar#6385 (preferred)
Email - IconGuildThrall@gmail.com

1 Like

Very hype to get some new people into our family!

1 Like

Got two new bosses down last night (H Mekk and M Champion) and Stormwall got reaaaaaaally close!

Bumping for an Awesome Group of Gnome Lovers…

This is fake news. One of our old names was Committing Gnomicide.

Had some great DPS come and trial last night, but we are still in the market for a full time healer.

To the top!

Stormwall down! Still need a healer to bring along Thursday

Bump to the bump bump!

Cleared all of Heroic and Mythic Champ in one night! Monday is straight progression!

Had a group of Icons invited to the Mythic Dungeon Invitational! Congrats Cece, Fellatrix, Noobontherun, Roddy, and Zivio!

1 Like

Still looking for some amazing future Icons!

Come join the fun!

Calling all Gnomes…a Vote for Icon is a vote for Gnome Pride and Power.

Gnome Pride, Death to all TALLS.

MM>ALL

1 Like

Looks like someone forgot to take their meds again…

Anyway our healer position is filled but could still use another great dps or two. Mythic Grong is down and had great progress on JFM!

Raid night! Who wants to come?

Bumping for an awesome guild filled with Vegans. Long Live Cow Power…

Who’s coming to our heroic clear tomorrow?

Bumping…

1 Like

We’re not really actively recruiting anymore due to some high quality additions to the Icon lifestyle but we did get Jadefire down and some solid progress on Oppo!

I’ll always entertain the exceptional applicant, of course.