Ichabod questions

Having a hard time finding solid info about this guy.

On the 28th (after 3pm) I did a prime sub and then a 5 dollar paid sub to a wow streamer.

I haven’t heard anything yet, and the twitch “drops and rewards” window doesn’t show anything about ichabod at all.

Do prime subs work? Is there a way to check your progress to get this pet on twitch? I later read on the wow page that if the wow streamer isn’t currently live streaming, the subs won’t count (/boggle), and I’m honestly not sure if they were actively streaming when I did the sub(s) or not.

1 Like

As far as what I have seen mentioned, the Prime subs don’t work. You need to purchase 2 subs that go out to the current stream watchers. It also cannot be done anonymously. When I did mine, I just purchased 2 subs that went out to the community. The system then randomly picked 2 people watching the stream and gave the subs to them.

Screenshot of my purchase in the stream chat:

I then received notice of the Ichabod pet in my Twitch notifications.

Screenshot:

6 Likes

I gifted two subs too Hazel about 12 hrs ago and nothing is showing up in my claim window…anyone got any ideas whats going on …

Was she actively streaming at the time? You have to gift it while they’re streaming, or it doesn’t count.

2 Likes

ahh dang it no she wasn’t sigh…thanks Amayita…guess I’ll give her two more :)…she’ll still get the subs though won’t she?

She will, but I’m sorry to be the bearer of bad news ^^’

No worry she is streaming right now brought two more got the pet now…everything is good…

2 Likes

Yeah I got the pet - instantly, after doing a second paid (non-prime) sub.

So prime definitely didn’t work.

2 Likes

Did you sub yourself and get the pet or were they gifts?

I’m 90% sure they were gifts.

1 Like

I subbed, got my code, entered my code, all good. But when I go in game, no sign of my Ichabod.

(Update: I ended up receiving it in game a couple of hours later. I second that Prime does not work, they have to be paid subscriptions ! :slight_smile: )

1 Like