Icecrown Horde Reconnections

I was in Nightfall! Shadowpriest Iniquity, played a lot of BC
I remember Raz! XD

Tabmow: Tauren Hunter
Guilds: Shadows of Iron Phoenix, Dark Talisman,Shock,Wraith.

Drakeor
Undead Arcane Mage Classic to WOTLK
Guild: Retribution
Sumdomji (Orc Warrior) was the GM

1 Like

Nice! We were probably in a raid group together at some point. You excited for Classic?

yo my twink war was in that short bus rider guild
doomz

2 Likes

Satchmo, Tauren, Shaman
Baza, Tauren, Shaman

On Icecrown from 2005-2007.
Guilds:

• Soldiers Elite
  • Dark Talisman
  • Founded Shock and handed leadership to Zygore before transferring to Muradin
1 Like

You know it!

Koq! This is Surnam and my RL buddy Morri
I was the Blood Elf Priest, I used to run short bus riders too. Sofa was our flag runner! I’m honestly most excited about twining in classic again. Lets get the old group back together.
Others that ran frequently that i can remember:
Mirradin (spelling?)
Sofa or Loveseat
Morri (he’s a RL buddy of mine)
Mcloven

Our nemissis was Causa Mortis guild, we’d run against them and have a blast!

Save Editcancel

saved

Doomz, thats right, did you run warrior?

Awesome! Yup I remember you guys, I still plan on bringing Short Bus back to life and 19 twinking. The server for PVE has been decided for the old Icecrowners on Atiesh, and Horde of course, so I will be on there with everyone else, though I’m probably gonna be using my name Koq as my main priest and get to 60, everyone knows me as that now from closed beta.

Sounds good Koq! Atiesh it is. I’ll get Morri to join as well. I’ll seach Koq to get a hold of your main when it launches.

sounds good yeah were all gonna have mains for a while bgs won’t be out for 3 months 2nd phase, so no twinks yet.

I used to play Torica, Tauren Druid for Inner Circle, Stratagem and Shock before I went alliance

Dicerz/Slicerz Undead/Troll Rogue

Played in ‘Ace’ - I remember ‘Indomitable’, ‘Fatmas United’, ‘Dream’

Looking for Ruq/Suq, Hiddenstrike/Steel, Wickedmama/Miscreant

Egyhunter
Mephistopheles

Studler! I’m really hoping to reconnect with some Epilogue folks… So many of my best memories of this game are from that guild. I’m hoping it’s not wishful thinking that Hawkeye/Lovecraft resubbed at some point but I know he deleted his chars.

A few of us are rolling on Whitemane Horde - Sokrates, Bohr, Khamol, Azimov, possibly Gainus… and some new friends we have made over the years.

I still talk to LC quite often. He has been true to his word; he deleted all his characters and has never looked back.

I didn’t even resub until the beginning of this year after like a 12-year hiatus. I’m on Zul’jin playing with my wife (she was Morguesimson in Epi) and a group of people we met while playing SWTOR.

(Edit: This is still Crudler. This rogue is my main now.)

1 Like

ya I did haha 19 undead twink warrior

Sup Crudler!
Hope you and Morgue are doing well.

I Started with Pyros at launch with Shadows of Iron Phoenix.
Hey Tabmow! I think Felgore is still around as well.

Then joined and raided with Epilogue for a long time. Great to see some of those old friends like you and Sokrates on here.
Sokrates, you were the man. Hell, you probably still are. Just the old man now :slight_smile:
lol how many times did we rebuild that guild?

Great times and great people to run with. Saw all the important classic content with you all and still think fondly of it. Haven’t really had that kind of gaming experience since.
I will def be back for classic, but in a pretty casual fashion.

Any of the original Vocus crew still around?

2 Likes

I played Fuzzywuzzy, tauren shaman, I was in Shock for a time… I think zygore sounds familiar was he a warrior?