Icecrown Horde Reconnections

In this thread, please post if you played WoW on the Horde side of Icecrown in 2004-2006.

For best results, post what you remember about yourself and your friends you used to play with:

• Your character’s name, race and class.
  • The name of your original guild on this realm.
  • The character names of other players you’re hoping to reconnect with.

Please stick with in-game info, and do not post IRL identifying information about yourself or others.

To quickly find if the friend or guild you’re looking for is listed here, use the Search function! Just select the magnifier icon on the top right – be sure to check “Search this topic” to limit your results to this thread.

Good luck finding your former mates!

1 Like

Obtuse - Taur war
Horizon raid guild Main tank. Previously the guild Aftershock
LF anyone. Still in touch with my main guildies but I don’t think they are going to play classic.

Kek.
~u cant kill me cuz im already inside u (sic)~

Undmage - undead mage
Iamacow - tuaren druid
The Filthy Few - eventually merged with nightfall in BC

2 Likes

Vampirelord here, I played an undead warlock in Twilight Guard.

Moocipher
Tauren Shaman
Likes Cake - Raided with ‘Bigvic’.

Dracanna—holy priest, undead…too long ago to remember what guild I raided with

Sanosque “The pvp God”, Orc, Warrior
I was in the guilds “Dream” and “Fatmass minions”
I remeber playing with; Namthorac, Deshmi, Deshin, Roq, Soq, Abacab, Vickus, Raji, Rayakakayoung.
Send an in game mail to Sanosque on the server Zul’jin if you wanna nerd out on some classic and catch up.

Name: Porass
Race: Tauren
Class: Warrior

I played with a ton of people through the guild “Serenity” Where’s everyone at?!

Name: Remini
Race: Troll
Class: Shaman

Was co-founder / lead of Rated Mature.
Too many names to throw around. Returning for Classic but havnt found anyone from back in the day!

atheres - tauren warrior - tank/pvp
I forget what guild name I was in but I do remember playing with sadcow. fuskas, soq and roq and a lot more, if any of you seeing this get back to me so we can crush some vanilla content again

2 Likes

yo I remember playing with roq and soq and I remembver fatmass minions also god dam that was long time ago

1 Like

A slightly unconventional posting - I played as a human warlock on Icecrown by the name of Melchaine. I recall encountering extremely frequently a female undead (warlock as well I believe) in my battlegroup, that we encountered each other so frequently that it grew to a point of a /hi and not attacking each other without any form of communication shared. I’m fairly certain that they were on Icecrown as well, but could be wrong.
My posting here is to reconnect with an old ‘friend’ of sorts across faction lines. My location in classic is unclear, but reconnecting might be fun

1 Like

Character: Crudler - Tauren shaman
Guild: Epilogue

Some of the people I raided with: Lovecraft, Kkurm, Ashram, Odis, Brendwen, Xxtreme, Pyros

2 Likes

Jenisis - Troll elemental shaman and Dolivil - Undead affliction warlock. Guild was Nightfall. I didn’t play much vanilla but played a lot of BC. Played a lot with a Tauren druid named Plaenar and a Blood Elf Warlock Slayerdeth

1 Like

Character names: Orion (blood elf hunter), Zeitgeist (troll rogue), Tacofilling (tauren druid).

Original guild: Vibe Raiders

I cannot remember any of the toon names of the people I played with, and I have a suspicion that none of them play anymore. But they were some solid times. Feel free to shoot me a pm if any of this rings a bell :smiley:

Hey, how much did you play in BC? I was also in Nightfall. The guild leader was Razhazabiski, right?

1 Like

Pyriel (Undead Warlock) - Disciples of Shadow / Dark Talisman

Volstagg
Tauren Hunter
from Epilogue also had my troll priest Voldimort good ol days of MC runs!

miss a lot of the people from Epi! Dreamwalker, Aurelius, Ivangrosny and so many more. Kkrum damn good tank, lovecraft was a darn good healer, and Xxtreme one of the best hunters I have ever seen.

Aeonesti
Undead/Goblin Priest
played in Peons No More

It’s been 15 years. That’s crazy. I doubt I’m gonna fire up Classic personally, but it’s good to see these names again.

1 Like