I would prefer to lick toilets clean than do Twisting Corridors again

Time you will NEVER get back. Boring, uninspiring, unaesthetic copy and paste. I hate every single thing about it except the anima powers.

I think torghast had potential. Just a very poor execution. Like really poor.

6 Likes

Well TC is designed to be a done once and never again. Once you clear layer 8 of it there is no reason to do so again.

4 Likes

why is that?

Because you only get cosemtic rewards from doing Twisting Corridors. At layer 8 you have got the last one (the mount)

1 Like

The original draw for it was getting a mount that could work in the maw. Now that 9.1 has fixed that for everyone, three’s no reason to do it unless you really like that mount (it’s one of those metal armor dogs / bears)

1 Like

And 9.0.5 brought in an alternative for that in a (IMHO) better color for folks like me who prefer open-world exploration/sneaking/parkour over roguelikes.

I’ve done torghats like once a month. I just send my troops in to get my ash and cinders.

Not upgrading ur legendary asap does not mean you can’t participate and excel in things.

Maw can go to hell. I’m not going there.

3 Likes

I’ve personally enjoyed TC. Was a one-time challenge kinda like mage tower. Was nice to see how powerful I got at floor 18.
Screw Maw of the Maw at floor 18 though, literally killed one of my attempts lmao.

2 Likes

Once and done for me. I have no intention of going back, even on my other characters.

seriously, OP, if you hate TC, why are you there?

it’s like getting a degree in a field you hate. Go to business school instead. it’s what you’ll end up doing anyway.

ur joking right? u need TC to make legendries… …

you can run layer 1 first 6 floors 3 times. you can do that. trust me - you can do that.

yeah it’s pretty boring. Needs more guaranteed fun powers

TC doesn’t drop soul ash nor soul cinders. So what are you talking about?

1 Like

i got soul ash from that time when i did it

Are you confusing Twisting Corridors (TC) for the other wings of Torghast? Because it sounds like you are

Do you even know what Twisting Corridors actually is?

1 Like

I read the first time you do it , it gives soul Ash. Which I’m pretty positive it did

No I’m not confusing it. It’s the long one with like 18ish floors.

Trust me I wouldn’t forget something as brutal as that. It was horrible

There was a single quest, part of the 9.0 campaign, that involved the twisting corridors and gave a small amount of soul ash.

Otherwise it doesn’t give ash, and the amount that quest gave pales in comparison to the new floors of regular torghast.

I think I might be the only person on WoW that actually loves doing Twisting Corridors. I do Twisting 1 like 3 times a week just for fun.

I just got done with Twisting 5, and it was pretty tough, but I enjoy the challenge. Plus, it doesn’t hurt that Mages are hilariously stupid overpowered in Torghast. That’s probably why I like it so much.

No kink shaming here