I would like a Tank spec

There have been plenty of ideas thrown around at how Shaman tanks could work, why it would be a good idea, and why it makes sense. As a long time costumer, all im saying is that i would like a shaman tank spec. Im not threatening to leave or anything like that. Im just saying i would like a Shaman tank spec.

I enjoy Shamans, and currently main Enhancement. Im not a top tier player, but have an ilev of around 430 and pull around 30k dps. I enjoy it, but i also enjoy elemental and resto. I want to play my shaman, but there are time when i would also like to tank. I really enjoy just being on my Shaman. As a long time paying customer, this is something i would like added to the game.

Thematically it makes sense, and has been discussed in plenty of threads. Balance is a constant animal that will never be perfect, and i dont believe it would substantially affect the balance of other classes/specs. If anything it would help with non-tank ques. And mostly, i would just like a shaman tank spec

2 Likes

you can tank all 5 man dungeons in classic wow but in retail play a tank spec.

This didn’t need a new thread. We have plenty shaman tank threads close to the top of the page. Add to the conversation, don’t move it.

Yet you bumped it

I also flagged it as spam.

Yeah, i want to play a tank spec on retail…on my Shaman, cause thats the character i would like to play.

Its not spam. Im simply saying, as a paying customer and not that i feel entitled for this or theyre stupid for not doing this, but just i would like this in the product they provide. Im adding another voice to all of the different aspects from a multitude of threads

1 Like

Hey there friend! I’m trying to organize like minded individuals like yourself into making shaman tanks a reality again. I think having too many threads will be a hindrance to that movement. People are already getting mad and I don’t want to give blizzard a reason to disregard this.

To that end, bring your ideas to my other thread if you like!

1 Like

Me too bruddah

Earth warden shaman tank support