I won't play Classic anymore, but

After the latest news of Classic’s new change on the snapshot crap I’ve decided I simply don’t want to go back to Classic.

First they changed the Warlock geddon fun, then they changed the inferno in SH fun. What’s next? You can’t purge the opposing faction unless they agress first?
Now we have some BS snaptool to preserve our buffs and keep the meta going.

What they should have done was made the buffs useless in the raid dungeons.
I played vanilla, and no one on my server did this buff stacking BS, ever! All removing them would have done was make progressing longer, which extends the life of the game.

So here’s the thing, I was looking forward to TBC, but considering the way Classic went, and is still going I’m really debating on whether or not I should even play it.
They’ve already changed the way Paladins work, but I don’t really think it effects anyone in a negative way.
Them they changed drums…to basically keep them the same.
Then they added boosts…

How long will it be before we’re on Classic Cata and back to retail?
The team just seems so inept that they can’t capture the original spirit of the game, and constantly have to inject new ideas into something that was meant to be a museum piece(their own words)

When does it stop? Is it even worth playing at this point?

2 Likes

What are you going on about?

2 Likes

This part reads a lot like you’re upset they nerfed things players were doing, then when they made a change so they didn’t have to nerf things players were doing you got upset that they didn’t nerf the thing players were doing.

They’re adding a new item to Classic WoW that lets you preserve your world buffs so you don’t have to basically not play the character in order to be optimal for raiding.

Ohh, that’s what he is going on about.

I think it’s a fantastic change. Better late than never.

I suspect he won’t like my take :wink:

2 Likes

Overall it seems like a pretty solid change that doesn’t change the gameplay of how things work. They even make it so you can’t get a new round of buffs while you’re preserving them, so there is no exploiting it for 2 sets of buffs.

It seems plenty of people are mad though, because change.

Full post is here if anybody wants to read:

3 Likes

Player: WE HATE WORLD BUFFS
Blizzard: Changes them
Players: WE HATE CHANGE

Pick one guys lol.

8 Likes

This just in: priest dispeller alt is mad about not being able to greif from Spirit form

4 Likes

That’s a real good point lol

We all know this is just for attention and that you’re going to be playing it

I bet you’re one of those spergs that spend all day dispelling, aye? Don’t play it if you’re just going to complain about everything anyways. Good god.

blizz ill take this dudes beta invite if u sent him one just saying.

The salty, no-life dispellers crying about Blizzard accidentally fixing the sole reason they subscribe is… lovely.

OP, can I have your stuff?

1 Like

You can still do it, just have to pick when and where to do it. I mean, if you want to keep a snapshot of your buffs, you have to have all the ones you want to begin with.

See you in TBC and your clone in Classic OP.

This is such a pointless change.

Classic is over.

Cata is retail. Shouldn’t even classic that. It’s not classic it’s trashic.

1 Like

After faction and class and server changes… that’s retail. LOL

It’s a lot easier to keep them and not get purged though. The biggest danger for purging was always traveling, especially capital cities, and Songflower. Outside of that it was largely safe - since they’re not going to camp every single point.

There are risks of course everywhere, but the biggest risk was always, as I said, the capital cities.

That seems like it will remain true going forward.