I will visit Orgrimmar

I will, and I also will try attempt have a conversation with the locals. Killing me will not stop me!

Be warned Horde Citizens, war is over, time to try mend up! I might bring cookies too!

3 Likes

As a Forsaken, I never understood why your people were exiled in the first place. :stuck_out_tongue: Shadows are our thing, and we helped save the Ghostlands and bring the Blood Elves into the Horde. Ingrates. xD

Welcome to Orgrimmar.

1 Like

Oh just a thing about the Sunwell purity and no Void near it or it could get sick or something like that from what I heard.

Does a slight shrug What do I know?

Regarding the Sunwell, as a fellow velf enthusiast :stuck_out_tongue:

Elves are like Zerg, my friend. We all got a well or a tree to worship like the Overmind. Except us, we are true because we do not need anything of such, we are feral elves!

Or so the whispers tell you. :smiley:

Rae would talk to you in Org. The exile always struck her as rather harsh, a “Please don’t poke the Sunwell” warning for Void users should have been enough.

1 Like

I, Taurus, welcomes the visitors from the other side! That and you have me at cookies…hope they are delicious! And made with love. <3

2 Likes

By the by, the locals? We call it O Town. Rolls off the tongue better and also cause ‘you know how we get down…in O Town’.

1 Like

So, attempt #1, it is very difficult. The locals of Orgrimmar prefer to beat me, while some elves attempt to talk. I will try again. I will update my journal with each visit. For now… running from graveyard, quite a run… ah my spirit will get in good shape!

2 Likes

We could make up a cross-rp discord. That way when someone wants to visit the opposite faction, you could have support of the that side. Or any other type of thing like that. Many of us players aren’t as faction-loyal as the game likes to make us seem. I could start something like that up, if there was interest.

2 Likes

i have one of those

but you should make your own for sure

Tch… Why does everything have to be so political with you people? Alliance… Horde… High Elves, Blood Elves, Void Elves… Sunwells, fuff… Can’t we just revel in pure, unbiased, old fashion cold blooded murder?

2 Likes

Because cold-blooded murder is a lost art.

You should wear more red. It might help you blend in.

2 Likes

A warning most sinister.

1 Like

It’s largely because the first one to visit nearly caused a new expansion by accidentally trying to corrupt the Sunwell.

People tend to get mad when you try corrupting their holy places.

That and it’s meant to serve role reversal to the Queldorei/Sindorei dynamic. 1 Party going “Nyah, you’re corrupted and disgusting now. Stop existing.”

Also if Shalana wasn’t a void elf, Loh would stop attacking her. But given the stuff Rendorei were doing on Zandalar… noooo… noooo, I don’t see it happening until a lot more positive interactions in neutral settings.

1 Like

Oh I know, I was being a bit tongue-in-cheek about the whole thing. xD My current alliance main, Fal’therin actively hates the Sunwell because it divided the elven people, and didn’t allow the continuation of Kael’thas’ power-seeking philosophy, which he rather supported. It’s all interesting RP!

Oh yeah Zandalari have more reason to have the void elves than anyone really. The corruptiony things they were getting up to were pretty intense.

1 Like

…I applaud your bravery and heroism.

This all said. Dalaran is still great for cross-faction RP. More so because it feels a bit more like a magical -city- than it did in Wrath.

Ah, conversation. The Horde’s only weakness.