I will happily pay $25 to transfer back to Herod or elsewhere

Topic says it all. Major cities are empty. I cannot find a group for dungeons. My lvl 37 is going to be on hold while I reroll a realm that isn’t dead.

6 Likes

Agreed. Taking the server transfer off Herod to this server was the worst decision I’ve made in a long time. Save us!

2 Likes

Same. Please, Blizzard take my money. I don’t want to be stuck in this barren wasteland.

2 Likes

realm is fine now

4 Likes

Where are these people now? They quit complaining fast.

5 Likes

is it still this way? or is Earthfury worth it now?

If you like playing whenever you want and don’t mind the lackluster AH EF is hands down better than Herod. I was on Herod. The AH on Herod is awesome, but unrealistic. If a 1/5 of Herod’s population drops it’ll dive a bit. EF Alliance AH is nowhere what Herod’s was and it’s rough around the edges, but it’s growing. I can’t comment on Horde side, but I do know enough Horde playing here. lol

2 Likes

I came from Herod recently and im glad i did.

Now i bough 6 friends with me.

1 Like

Guild I am in has transferred over last night from Herod, and we are all extremely happy we did. A couple of other guilds ( from both sides) also transfered over so sounds like the population is steadily going up. Lokking at the Discord sounds like there is a bit of an influx from the other servers also.

1 Like

Ya this post is completely outdate, need to stop posting on it TBH. Earthfury is alive and well.

3 Likes

Earthfury is likely much livelier now than it was 2 weeks ago when the OP posted. Several large guilds have transferred over. We did from herod yesterday. So far the experience has been great.

1 Like

The server is awesome now. Thank you blizzard. Sorry for being a crybaby!

3 Likes

Tenacious Just recently left the absolute Q madness on Herod and transferred our large guild to Earthfury. We are so happy we made the move!

If you recently transferred and trying to find a group with Hilarious fun guildies , look no further. Please check out our Recruitment post. [H][NA][CLASSIC][Earthfury - PVP]TENACIOUS IS RECRUITING FOR CLASSIC PVP & PVE

1 Like