I was told by support to use a VPN need help to set it up

I downloaded himatchi to try to see if I could use that to be able to connect to the wow but i have no idea how.

Go here…https://lifehacker.com/how-to-set-up-a-personal-private-vpn-with-hamachi-5902468

thanks for you help tried it sadly it looks like i can’t connect no matter what. No wow for me…

You need a internet connection for it,

Got that haha, happens everywhere at home on fiber op, as well as college and the appartment.

Howdy Aquiel!

I just want to clear up the intent here and overall issue. All issues related to the recent DDoS events are considered resolved, any steps related to that event may not be related to continued disconnections.

A VPN can certainly help at times narrow down tough issues like routing problems or certain security conflicts. The intent here wouldn’t be to keep using the VPN at all. Just see if it helps resolve the issue then we know the problem maybe somewhere along the route or setting issue on the network devices.

I would still recommend ensuring you completed the following troubleshooting:

• Update Windows 10 to 1903
  • Check Dell’s web site for driver updates related to your LAN, and Killer Networking software/drivers.
  • Try a wired connection to narrow down unstable WiFi issues. If a wired connection helps resolve the issue and you return to WiFi where it continues your Internet Service Provider can help troubleshoot unstable WiFi issues.

Finally, if the issue continues to occur capture it with a WinMTR running to host IP: 24.105.62.129 for 10 minutes during the issue. You can post the results back here. Don’t do this test with the VPN active. You can report back if the VPN helped or not though.

Thank you!