I was horrified, the mount dies too in an assault?

The horse.

1 Like

I’m fighting to protect horde lives, and I’m a warrior so my axe is swinging all over the place in rage at the alliance, if a horse gets in the way… well… better it than someone on my team.

Save the ponies :,(

Poor thing. Worried about a pixel horse that respawns a minute later.

1 Like

Focus on the hoomans, not their meat shields. We’re better than that.

4 Likes

Murderer! /shame

Oh so it’s make me cry day today, eh?

This scene traumatized me as a kid.

1 Like

This game is full of quests that require you to kill 10 of these animals, and slaughter 12 of those animals. You are now just noticing dead animals?

1 Like

No issue with it at all. We kill tons of 2 and 4 legged animals in this game. What makes a horse special? Nothing.

Plus, in real life horse tastes pretty good. I end up having it everytime I travel to France or Russia…

2 Likes

If we dont kill the horses how will I ever get my food for later?

Well you did carve and use it’s meat and skin right? If not that’s just wasteful.

Bites down on grilled horse ribs

Wipes face with horse skin napkin

Puts on horse skin cape with a florish and leaves the room

2 Likes

This kid on the cover over the U2 album, War.

1 Like

I feel bad when I accidentally kill bunnies in my AOE fodder.

1 Like

That was hilarious

That horse was part of the Alliance and the Horde doesn’t show mercy to any Alliance-associated creature.

You horde use mounts too… I’ve had to kill rares and mobs riding mounts and their mounts died too…
If you are soooo much better than that then maybe you shouldn’t of supported the burning of the world tree. probably countless of innocent creatures died in that.

An honorless Hordie worried about honor.

You are horde. You know nothing of honor.

2 Likes

Bad Hanky!

Made me spill coffee on myself. It burns. lmao

1 Like