I was horrified, the mount dies too in an assault?

Wrong!! For the Honor of the Horde. I will kill the enemy any time of the day or night.

1 Like

The horse worked for the alliance, it had it coming.

3 Likes

I feel bad when my aoe kills bunnies in the open world…the sound they make when they die :’(

5 Likes

Keep feeding the troll, guys.

The huge stigma against horse death in the USA is really friggin weird. Slaughtering cows, pigs, chickens, and humans are all fine and dandy, but OH NO, NOT A HORSE!

Horse meat is pretty tasty BTW.

5 Likes

So is deer.

1 Like

Rest in Pixels, Horsey.

Yes it is, as long as it is prepared properly, otherwise it is very gamey.

1 Like

Was it working freely or was it conscripted, hmm?

War, war… never changes

Horses die in war, people rarely talk about the non-combatant toll however.

1 Like

The Alliance has gone horse-crazy and it’s Blizzard’s fault. They’re now throwing horses at the Horde to get rid of some of them.

9 Likes

This. Animals used in war are being forced to go to war. They are used as tools by one side of a stupid conflict.

Given a choice, many companion or domesticated animals will choose to defend a human friend, but that’s a different thing altogether. In that case they CHOOSE.

1 Like

I can’t say I’ve ever paid that close attention but if we’re being honest, hundreds of years ago if someone took a horse into combat, the horse was going to get injured when the rider did.

Unlikely, the horse was considered more valuable than the rider. The goal would be to unseat the rider and capture the horse.

2 Likes

Well good thing we have A LOT of back up horses :crazy_face::pleading_face:

1 Like

Your faction leader just torched a tree full of baby elves, and you’re upset about… a horse?

4 Likes

I’m not pro Sylvanas

That’s exactly why I tell Prince Farondis to shove it whenever I fly over that world quest to gather bear livers or what not. NO!!! THAT WILL NOT CURE YOUR PEOPLE!!

2 Likes

Horses > elves. Now gaze at my Bud and love him. LOVE HIM
https://imgur.com/a/bcjuS1T

4 Likes

Oh, no! Not war kid!

Who’s war kid?

4 Likes