I was horrified, the mount dies too in an assault?

There are horses roaming all over Kul Tiras. They get aggrod and die quite often in the assault in Stormsong. Ally and horde killing NPCs along the one road are culling the herd there severely.

4 Likes

No pixels were harmed in the making of this game. All interactions with said pixels were monitored closely by the assigned agencies and were validated as safe.

7 Likes

Yep, the horsies were forcefully conscripted by the humans.

1 Like

Yeah we actually care about the mounts. Which is probably why weā€™re getting a badass horsey in 8.1.5

1 Like

Harsh.

#questmobshavefeelingstoo

1 Like

A horse killed my wife. So now all must be purged.

6 Likes

So its like this but with horses

3 Likes

Theyā€™ve probably dropped dead before and I didnā€™t notice. Maybe horrified is the wrong word to use, but I was certainly surprised.

1 Like

I am awfully fond of horses myself, and hate to see them die, but it is war. Things die.

2 Likes

Preferably the things you want to die.

3 Likes

Actual footage of Alliance horse death.

22 Likes

/whirlwind

If it dies it was too close.

2 Likes

Youā€¦ horse killer. I am shocked and outraged at your actions.

2 Likes

Youā€™re on the wrong faction.

4 Likes

Its a special animated message to GD postersā€¦ ā€œlook, your beating a dead horseā€

1 Like

You DO remember all the almost naked Night Elves they sacrificed to distract us in Nazmir right? Alliance doesnā€™t care about anything but themselves. Their horses are just collateral damage.

To contrast, look at how Rexxar treats his wolf when some Alliance trapper injures it. With honor and mercy.

5 Likes

Iā€™m still angry about that one.

3 Likes

Well least the virtual horse was saved from making virtual glue and flex seal.

RIP Mr. Ed

2 Likes

I canā€™t stop watching and laughing.

2 Likes

Has no one made a ā€œbeating a dead horseā€ comment yet?

P.S. Horse are living, so umā€¦

2 Likes