I want to reroll on benediction

Census claims this server is fairly balanced with a high pop. How are pvp hot spots like STV and Southshore tarren mill? Census data is often all over the place and does not seem to represent what has been seen in game on my server. Its often 3 horde 1 alliance in places like stv. I see many claim this is a balanced server but how does it look in game?

Personally just having lots of fun on the server. Didn’t take long to find the old school community vibe I really missed pre-cata.

1 Like

So far has been even. Lots of ganking from both sides. Last week there was a war at ashenvale that ended in horde killing out a bunch of alliance npcs at Astranaar (I think thats the place) so people couldnt quest. Alliance started it at Zoram strand and we retaliated. 10/10 would war again.

Super even. I got ganked by a wandering group of ally in STV and then found a group of horde doing the same thing to join up with within 2 minutes. Lots of good pvp, right on the cusp of full pop. Probably the best server option in the game rn if you like world pvp.

A friend and I just made some alliance to “reroll” on. We played horde on Stalagg which is looking like a 70:30 H:A split and its not that fun. We want world PvP at endgame.

1 Like

Stalagg, Incendius and Kromcrush are going to be the first realms to die based on any census i’ve run. Extremely unbalanced servers were always the first to die in vanilla, maybe people don’t remember that. This is the reason i came to benediction. It is the most balanced server i’ve seen, 2nd best being Sulfuras.

Pvp realms are no fun when there is no pvp, neither will be the 1 hour wait for a bg on Stalagg. Which will happen if the alliance on Stalagg choose to reroll on Benediction.

Just started making my way into contested zones (I’m 23 despite my avatar ) had to duck and hide from several passing high level alliance but also had several hordies around

It’s really been an exciting journey in contested spots. Every now and then you run into a big spot of groups of ally/horde but for the most part there’s also a lot of 1v1. I really like this server compared to some of the things we’ve heard about the other servers.

Also if you’d like a guild on this awesome server as well we are always recruiting :smiley:

Means To An End is recruiting fun, active players who are looking for a great community to progress through endgame content! Our raid times will be Thurs/Fri 8:00-11:00 Server. We welcome all players, from new players to veteran players!

1 Like

Its an awesome little oasis of a server. Almost perfectly 50/50 H:A, and no real hardcore guilds rushing 60, exploiting etc. I wouldnt be surprised if we still have less than 20 60s in total lol.

What is incendius faction pop? I actually heard it has a pretty damn good balance

I recommend it for sure. Even in Desolace there is even pvp. Ganked a higher level shaman he called for help i got ganked and was able to get some alliance to help. Caused a fun little skirmish for about 30 minutes until both sides got bored of spirit walking. Its never been crazy out numbered in STV from what I remember.

1 Like

It feels pretty even in STV and the Badlands, from what I’ve experienced. Most of the time, I’ve had Horde pass me by with no issue. I’ve been involved with a lot of 1v1, 2v2, and 2v1 scenarios. Also, had several larger battles over nessingwary’s camp. Ganking has been minimal, and I have yet to be camped. I feel like I see just as many greens as reds. Hit and run tactics have been the majority of my small wpvp encounters.

1 Like

Before they broke census, i actively ran one on 7 eastern pvp servers. Both sides with two accounts. The best two were benediction and sulfuras, these have the closest balance. Of the other five some will be dead servers as the balance was 70:30. Incendius was 65:35 if i remember. If you want to play alliance on a relatively balanced server your choices are benediction and sulfuras. My data may not be that accurate, but i did run a census every night during prime time looking for a balanced server to put my alliance alts on.

1 Like