I want my blonde hair already

Really is bad that it does actually have to feel that way. Like as sad as it is I genuinely feel like the developers don’t have any enthusiasm for player satisfaction. It’s like they expect to be worshipped because they help develop WoW and when that isn’t the case they get sanctimonious or just outright aggressive to the players.

I half think sometimes developers make things unnecessarily problematic just so they can sell us the solution later. Like causing a problem specifically so they can sell us the cure. The sad thing is if the game actually felt like it was worth playing and they just had a genuinely solid expansion they’d be getting praise from the community the entire time and not that two days of forum users stroking their egos because they fixed a problem they deliberately created.

It’s like if Batman were to pay his rogue gallery of villains to cause trouble just so he could stop them and rake in the clout for saving Gotham.

1 Like

Cool but you’ve not explained how celebrating incoming changes from a patch is a troll post, and I don’t know why you would flag my OP either.

1 Like

ahahahah someone doesn’t read patch notes

8 Likes

I didn’t flag your post you fool, maybe that many people just do not like you as a person or your unconstructive forum posts that are borderline trolling?

4 Likes

Sure you didn’t, you just falsely accused the post for trolling and now you call me a fool. And you still expect me to believe that you didn’t flag it.

buddy don’t worry about flags, forum people that abuse it don’t realize they’re actually flagging themselves lmao

people can still read the post, and it’s WoW related so mods are gonna unflag it.

Meanwhile, blizz keeps a list that builds up over time for accounts known to abuse flags.

3 Likes

This is awesome news of which I wasn’t aware. Thanks for sharing!

2 Likes

I did not, yes.

You’re here falsely accusing me of your post getting faglged.

Though I’ll bite, yes it is trolling because it offers nothing for discussion. It’s just you making a dumb post like “GIMMIE!” and then pointlessly including a rainbow emoji to it when it adds literally nothing to the post. If anything this is probably why people flagged you if I had to guess because you can’t go five minutes without having to tell everyone your sexuality as if anyone cares aside from you.

No, I don’t expect you to believe me because I know in your mind you’re just some victim and will never listen to what people say over your assumptions about them. I know full well with people like you, and you specifically from previous engagements that once your mind is made up you stick with it come hell or highwater regardless of anything said to you.

4 Likes

Yeah once you reach a certain threshhold, you don’t lose the ability to flag but your flags become “ghost flags.”

Basically, your flag reason can still be manually reviewed, but they won’t count towards the system doing an automated hide on your post.

It’s like using the “suggest” feature in WoW, the suggestion gets lost into the void or opened years later lmao

So people who don’t abuse flags literally flagged his post. That says more about people being negative to the post than serving his victimhood BS narrative. Too bad he probably won’t realize “Oh, that many people just did not like my post and found it trolling.”

Only reason I didn’t flag it is because I know it’s not going to do anything.

I would exactly accuse of someone flagging you unless you have actual proof that the person did actually flag you.

2 Likes

Yeah, cause he made a post wording excitement for something coming in 9.1.5

The flag literally isn’t gonna do nothing cause he did nothing wrong here lmao stop reaching

4 Likes

Pfft, facts and objectivity? Nah, his premise is that I’ve disagreed with him in his other posts and am very vocal about the fact I see him as a troll. The reason I say that is because a cursory glance at his post history most of his posts have some direct mention or allusion to them being an LGBT individual. People who do that I tend to think are trolling when it’s adding literally nothing to discussion and is like a “HEY YOU HAVEN’T UPDATED WINDOWS YET!” kind of thing.

2 Likes

How you perceive it, also that isn’t trolling either.

So why didn’t you treat it as nothing instead of having a freak out over it?
It’s cute to include. Several users include emojis in their posts no matter what the topic.

I did, in fact I didn’t respond to you, just a poster who called you out for trolling and gave my thoughts. I don’t care much for you as a person, only reason I’m giving myself a headache engaging with you is because you’re incessantly replying to me and I hate ignoring the blue circles because they’re literally meant to catch your eye.

Yeah, and I don’t agree with them doing it either. I don’t mind the Semper Fi guy but at the same time he doesn’t need to add it to literally every post, that’s my one gripe about him.

Lmao is this the reason you’re on him bro? Cause he adds a rainbow flag to the end of his posts?

You need to go hit the gym or somethin you’re getting stir crazy being in your room all day

7 Likes

Seriously Talonel, relax.

1 Like

Yo imagine getting tiggered by a rainbow flag

10 Likes

I’m on everyone who pointlessly does this. Yes, sorry I don’t think it’s important for him to constantly have to remind the world he’s LGBT. I view that as desperate attention seeking and I view that as a negative trait in humans.

However let’s be honest, that’s not the only reason I dislike this dude. He gives me lots of reasons. Constantly accusing people falsely being a big one, his inconsistent logic being another, the fact he clearly tries to bait other posters into reacting in a punishable manner.

His constant “HEY I’M LGBT! BTW DID YOU KNOW I’M LGBT?! OH WOW I LOVE THIS CHANGE AS AN LGBT PERSON!” is actually the least of my issues with the dude. His poor personality is the biggest.

I guarantee you I can lift more than you do, I get more than enough exercise at my job as it is which literally involves me lifting because I do personal coaching for people looking to get into gym related stuff solely because I’m wealthy enough I don’t have to work but feel happy with myself helping others better their lives.

I go to the gym enough that I’m literally paid to instruct people on how to properly lift, diet, and exercise. What do you do?

4 Likes

My guy, OP said straight nothing about you and you come in blasting with this as your first post.

All because he added a rainbow flag to the end of his post.

Don’t go coming at someone’s neck and expect not to get some heat lmao what the hell do you think this is.

Went through your post history too you’ve literally been typing whole research papers with no paragraph breaks or nothing, straight rambling blocks, on every “censorship” thread.

I don’t know what you do for a living buddy but you really gotta find another hobby, take a break this aint good for your hairline.

9 Likes