I want JUSTICE

Greetings everyone! I hope you’re okay! There is some seriously WIERD situation overthere. I wanted to gather as much as i can information about that with the people who actually end up with same\similar problem that i do.

I know that policy are changed due TOS, that “Input Broadcast software” are not allowed any more, i knew it as soon as it came out from 4th november.

I know that Blizzard are saying that “multiboxing” it’s not against the TOS and blue post are shine and bright with that statements. BUT YOU KNOW WHAT? I’m starting to get feeling that it’s some sort of false and not even close to TRUTH.

I was playing at once at 6 accounts, i was not using any type of multibox, such as ISBoxer or something like that and i definitely was not using any broadcast soft or third party programs for sure, it was just gathering like a lot of the streamers do, when they are gathering herbs and ore with 8-10 accounts at the same time, clicking each window each time to each interaction. So it’s not even “multibox”, as we know it. The best name of it playing “multiply accounts” at once.

Each day, as soon as i start farming some one will step by to me and start this “BEAUTIFUL” conversation that i use MULTIBOX, that they reported me and i will get banned sooner or later, there was so much SALT, accusations and insulting unpleasant behavior, well you can imagine :smiley: When you trying, just trying to explain something to those people that are not even understand what they sayin, you starting to get tired of conversations like that. And as soon as some one came close to me and freeze for more than 7-10 seconds, i started to ask “SUP? REPORT EXCHANGE?”, and it was funny by time that they are starting to be really ANGRY about that, because when you making accusations to some one you have to think about this action first, reasonable - right? And when some one making decent answers that you are mistaken, you have to get some fact or at least provide decent arguments? I started to report people back with each time that they called me “bot or multibox” with same idea - harassment! As i said it’s pointless to talk with this people who are not able even see the difference between some one who clicking to one window, than next one each time to gather something on the map, tis just HATE and decent words will be WITCH HUNT.

So the day that i got banned permanently finally happen… I know that eventually will happen, because if some one constantly reporting you with the same reason if will not gonna force you to wait.

Today got this message:

Account Action: Account Closure
Offense: Exploitative Activity: Unauthorized Cheat Programs (Hacks)

This account was closed for use of unauthorized cheat programs, also known as hacks or bots. These programs provide character benefits not normally achievable in the game and detract from the integrity of the World of Warcraft game environment.

Well the first thoughts banned automatically. Created the ticket - “Ticket Number: US77753362” and decide that i will wait for an answer that i will able to at least defend myself, cause i have a lot of my recorded gameplay how i farm, how i play and so one… I was thinking that i will able to talk with a people and get some common sense. BUT! You know… There the goes an answer:

Your World of Warcraft accounts have been permanently closed due to a direct breach of the Terms of Use.

We take these types of issue very seriously, and a full investigation is done before any action taken. In this case we have deemed that the evidence provided is correct and the action will not be overturned.

We have to take the measures to maintain the integrity of the game and for our community as a whole. We cannot provide in depth details about the closure aside from what has already been emailed.

Please check below for links to our policies and Terms of Use for more information.

Following a review of your case, we can confirm that the evidence presented was correct and that the subsequent action taken was appropriate. Our decision in this matter stands and will not be overturned.

For privacy and security reasons, it is our policy never to reveal details regarding account investigations beyond those which are provided in the original notice mail.

If you wish to review our current Rules and Policies, they can be found at:

This account action has already been thoroughly reviewed and will not be investigated again. Further tickets concerning this issue may be closed without a response.

This action has been taken in accordance with our Terms of Use and our In-game Policies, which all players acknowledge and agree to prior to playing World of Warcraft. These policies and conditions allow us to maintain a fun and safe game environment for all of our players.

Our Battle.net Terms of Use can be found at https://blizzard.com/company/legal/eula.html

We now consider this matter closed and would not look to enter into further discussion on the subject.

Take care.

Same automated answers with same accusations like in game. Actually funny to me atm :smiley:

So if some one know how can i upload the video of my gameplay with “Unauthorized Cheat Programs (Hacks)” to at least get cleared my name from this one, to show people that you able to click each window and gather or making quest’s or just play in more that 1-2 accounts. please let me know. Its frustrating that the company that you have respect to, just close their eyes to the people who actually innocent and don’t even bother to try to watch how it was in a first place. And automatically sending you to directions that you never though it would be possible.

I CAN PROVE THAT I WAS NOT USING ANYTHING :smiley: I HAVE VIDEOS LIKE THE OTHER STREAMERS. SO PLEASE GIVE ME THE CHANCE TO SPEAK WITH HUMANBEING. That will not send automated bans, automated responds and automated answers. I want review with at least a chance to clear myself.

Wish you all the best and i hope it gonna help some one or brings attention to this case.

P.S. One more question ? Why should i buy new account to just send a post and be able to speak for myself through the forums? Why i have to spend more money to defend myself and my accounts?

Whew, that was a bit of an eyesore on mobile. @.@

But the bottom line is your only path forward is the appeals system. It is not a chance for you to plead your case, but simply puts it before a second set of eyes, and then a third, fourth, and possibly fifth until they tell you no more appeals will be looked at.

And no, multiboxing is not against the rules. It’s just unsupported, purely at your own risk.

9 Likes

I am sorry to say that GM’s don’t visit this forum, the only way to appeal is via ticket and it is not an avenue to defend yourself. Only a fresh set of eyes will look at your game logs and make a decision from there. If you are innocent the logs should hopefully show the GM the evidence needed to overturn your account closure.

7 Likes

Yeah, pardon for that. But you have to understand that i did a lot of the work today trying to communicate with SUPPORT. And i know that multiboxing “under the GUN”, but there is no information that you can get a permanently banned for having 6 accounts per once:D

That’s not how this works. This isn’t a court of law. They work from their logs. Not your videos or a dozen notarized statements from your guildmates or streamer buddies. Nothing else is accepted. Period.

You’re actually in breach of the rules in posting this because the discussion of rulings and all of that isn’t allowed.

This is a forum for Customer Support. Not Customer Service. This is a forum for players to assist other players. No GMs, Devs, QAs, they none come here. We do have some snazzy Blues that are SFAs, but they’re here to moderate and offer their advice and insight. Nothing more.

You are allowed to appeal as many times as you’d like, at least up until they tell you that any more appeals would be considered harassment and to not submit anything else. But as was said, appeals are not appeals for you to plead your case. It is for a fresh pair of eyes to look everything over, nothing more.

6 Likes

well, complaining here will only get you frustrated and nothing will be done. You’ll need to submit an appeals ticket and wait for the results.

6 Likes

At least i will speak with the people who actually can brings some ideas or just talk about this situation without closing their eyes. MAYBE, something will changed. I know IM STUPID :smiley: But with heart full of hope!

Created a new ticket on my main account, but they said that Further tickets concerning this issue may be closed without a response.

Ahem. (10 characters)

2 Likes

How long ago?

Discussing Disciplinary Actions

This category includes:

• Creating posts or threads to discuss disciplinary actions taken against a player, including chat logs and email correspondence between a player and a Game Master (GM)
  • Creating posts or threads to discuss disciplinary actions taken against a character or account on the forums

If a player is found to have participated in such actions, he/she will:

• Be given a temporary ban from the forums, depending upon severity
4 Likes

Then it’s finished. Count your chickens and move on.

8 Likes

Just to touch on this part, you don’t have to buy another account in order to post here. Any character level 10 or higher can post here including on starter accounts.

That said, you’re not actually “defending” yourself here. The people who handle appeals are only available via the ticket system. They don’t take appeals here nor do they come here for details about what you feel you might have done right/wrong.

Lastly, you’re not receiving “automated” answers. You’re receiving templated answers so to keep consistent with replies to other players who are also making appeals.

Since you’ve already been told that no further appeals will be responded to, there’s not much more we can really add here unfortunately :frowning:

9 Likes

Only because I did not see it mentioned, I want to chime in with one thing.

They are not automated responses. They are template responses, so that the same and consistent message goes out each and every time.

5 Likes

Okay. It’s my first time that i end up with discussion at forums, i’m truly sorry but can you tell me one more thing.

6 accounts are allowed?
clicking and gathering in each window are allowed?
follow macro are allowed?

We’re not able to answer anything as Blizzard makes the rules and they don’t really make those calls on the fly.

1 Like

The best we can do is point you to the Multiboxing Support Article here:

As for the macro, it would depend on the macro being used and whether or not it was via the in-game macro system. If it wasn’t and it was doing something outside the game that the game can’t do, then that would indeed be an issue.

5 Likes

Just "/follow - name in each 5 other windows.

We don’t know what is on the logs that Blizzard used to decide their verdict. We don’t know anything at all so all anyone in this thread can offer is conjecture and suspicions. Each of those on their own are allowed, though the macro may be murky if it was something created outside of Blizzard’s own interface.

If you share any of your computers with anyone, they might have had some software on there you didn’t know about. If you use farming software for any other sort of game - it’s existence alone can be enough to be detected by Warden, even if you don’t use it for WoW. If you share your accounts with anyone, you can’t say what they do with them. There are so many chances and opportunities for illegal actions be taken, we could never cover them all here.

2 Likes

that’s actually sounds really disappointing…

You don’t. There isn’t any dialogue. The only thing they do with appeals is go over their internal logs again. ONLY their internal logs are accepted, you don’t get to submit “evidence”.

With that many appeals, and that response, that indicates that they found something that does breach the rules. What, we can only speculate. They will not go into detail about what they found.

4 Likes