I want Dragons breathe removed

Do mages need DB when they already have nova?

Rogues had gouge removed but mages kept a 20 sec cd psuedo aoe disorient that allows them to follow up with sheeps and rings?

Make em use novas to setup stuff instead of DB.

Its all part of the mage problem rn.

9 Likes

Yeah. DB’s fine. The issue is Triune Ward and Combustion damage. Both are seeing nerfs, and probably will see more nerfs.

Also buff underperforming classes like DK/DH/Hunter.

No need to drastically redesign an entire kit over stuff that can be fixed by smudging some numbers in PvP only.

12 Likes

Took a tough loss huh. It happens

5 Likes

Arcane Mage should get its own annoying thing since Frost has pet nova and Fire has DB. What annoying thing could we make for Arcane? Oh yeah, add that weird thing that knocked people into the air back. Always fun to get knocked up in the air twice.

1 Like

LOL TRUEEE
lol

rogues still have gouge but only outlaw has it so its not removed and yes mages need db cause it makes them good

Lol well im sold.

give poly a cd

8 Likes

Dude, currently there are 6 spammable CCs: poly, sap, fear, hex, cyclone, and repentance. All of them do, relatively speaking, the same thing for the same duration. Of all of them only repentance has a CD. Why don’t they all!?

inb4 we see a Murkpoly posting on the forums

4 Likes

i feel like a lott of the time mages arent really using db to setup a sheep atleast in rmp

usually see itt used on the kill target to setup for a go

You ever see the author of a post, someone like murk or abomb, and you just know you’re in for some riveting literature.

2 Likes

Hex definitely has a cooldown, unless you take the pvp talent Voodoo Mastery. Even then i think its a short cd.

Sap can’t be used on an enemy that’s in combat.

Cyclone is only an 8 second duration, even in pve.

1 Like

You can spam hex just like poly, as a Rsham with voodoo mastery.

1 Like

Six seconds.

1 Like

just spell lock the follow up

Supernova is still in the game. They could give Displacement back to Arcane however.

Don’t stack on db.

ah, yea that’s right. I just knew it wasn’t like sap/sheep/hex that last 45secs in pve.

1 Like

It fills a similar role is what I meant. The fact that cyclone also prevents healing is part of the reason the duration is reduced, however it can still be spammed is my point. Of all the spammable abilities that disable a target for an extended duration of time, only 1 has a cooldown.

Outside of hex which can be talented out of.

They blink in to do it then cast sheep or ring into gpie meteor ded. Every dam time.