I want 9.3 Patch

it wont be

but it isn’t?

And that is ur prediction. But the future is uncertain you don’t know any more then I do

no thanks bloated garbage systems are here the rest of SL as well as torghast to extreme to enjoy. hopefully next expansion it all goes into the trash and at least goes back to tier and maybe 1 legendary the burnt out from systems after 3 expansions is quite evident.

We’re probably never gonna get another scourge / undead themed expansion again after this, I don’t want it to get the WOD treatment they can’t do my boi Arthas like dis :sob::sob:

Shadowlands was supposed to be to WOTLK what Legion was to BC.

Personally I’d like to stay away from Northrend for a bit. At least from Icecrown since we were just there for the pre-expansion event.

We have had our beef in the past (or pork rather), but this is another thing I can agree with.

1 Like

I"d rather they work with what they got instead of go full wod again, no thanks. Every expansion starts terribly now, I’d rather have them fix shadowlands up like they seem to do for every expac rather then have another broken expac thrown out sooner.

We’d be waiting a looooooøng time, mon

Work what out… you either like it or not. The pacing of the patches and the fact that financially it makes zero sense FOR THEM to keep an expansion past it’s 2 yr date they set for themselves.

It’s not gonna magically bring people back, new expansions bring people back [more so than not] and it’s better $$ wise for them.

They aren’t gonna release the expansion in the spring or something that it’s gonna be broken but at some point people need to realize that they aren’t going to deliver a fully fleshed out and perfected expansion. Making more patches doesn’t help them.

there was a Tally/Evitel video speculating that we already got 9.2 because the pandemic and how long it was, the ideas and stuff that would have been in 9.2 got added in with 9.1

basically we lost another raid tier but already got most if not all the other content that is normally added in with a 9.2 patch.

so 9.2 is what was planned for 9.3 and they may have just caught up by fusing 9.1 and 9.2 to make up lost time.

so expect a 10.0 announcement in Nov ;D

Broo with all the competition out now they can’t do that. You can’t have 3 bad expansions in a row, look at what 2 has done. A 3rd bad expansion might turn this into a F2P Korean MMORPG where there’s only 200 players left but they’re cash cows so servers still run.

1 Like

More like Feb 2022 when they do the blizzonline again but ya …
It’s clear they frontloaded .2 into .1 and I bet .3 is in .2. Pair that with the pacing of it all and doesn’t matter who wants what, we aren’t feasibly getting a .3

At most it’ll be .2.5 as pre patch to 10.0 in late 2022.

1 Like

But that’s just me being realistic with how MMOrpgs work and Blizz in general. This isn’t their first rodeo. This also aint a game that’ll regain many millions back. Sometimes you gotta see it for what it is.

Legion was the best WoW expac to date though?

I mean, regardless what they do the game will die. So it will live as a cash cow anyway.

1 Like

in theory though, Shadowlands might just go a 9.3 (over time) so the “vision” for 10.0 gets more dev time. and 9.3 is basically filler but with purpose.

i give that a 9% chance like my crit chance

9.3 becomes more likely if 10.0 moves into late 2022. because we ARE in late 2021. that would mean ~8 months of no new content otherwise a feb announcement would still be 4 months followed by 8 months… well actually that would work. 9.3 becomes more likely IF 10.0 doesn’t get announced by Feb.

Is this what you want to happen or…

I meant 8.0 → 9.0 → 10.0

With all the people perceiving Shadowlands as a bad expansion, 10.0 being bad would be the potential 3rd.

I didn’t write that clear my bad

If they bring out another trash rushed out expansion I simply won’t buy it, if its bad enough I’ll also advertise against it. If they throw the baby out with the bathwater that is basically an inevitable path. Blizzard has appeared to be chronically behind in a lot of regards since shadowlands came out, not just in their perception vs player perception but actually behind on their content. They’ve also had a pretty solid pattern of making a lot of questionable systems that are at their absolute worst at their implementation, some people don’t notice because of honeymoon phase, but its getting quicker for people to get over it. I would rather they refine and improve because that was what blizzard was supposed to be known for at some point then whatever they are doing now. This is especially true since one of their biggest fundamental problems is their lack of respect for player time, they keep insisting on making forever content that exists to simply suck time away regardless of the quality of said content, and you’ll notice that they are breaking that glass 2 patches early for once, at present if they go with your cynical approach they’ll probably go back to just adding more timewasting awful systems and another worse versions of the timeless isle with more grind and more raid relevance via a new system that requires inordinate amounts of timegated grinds to keep a character in peak performance when all thats needed should be various one time contents or a few weeklies at most.

More then time they need to realize what they are doing wrong so they can move accordingly otherwise all the time in the world won’t save them.

I’d argue legion start was actually worse then bfa and shadowlands start in many regards, the only reason why people hated bfa’s start more was because they lost the best part of legion for the worst part of bfa while in contrast legion came out after wod. Legion and bfa peaked at the end, shadowlands is looking to follow the same pattern.

Maybe, they are definitely free to do what they see fit. I’m just observing it from the outside and giving my 2 copper.

Frankly I suspect they had a bigger vision for SL and have done new things this time around so it’s totally possible that they may delay things to polish up 10.0 or get proper testing on it or whatever.

Don’t forget that we’ve had quite the wait this time around and the latter end of an expansion can sometimes have many many many months of drought so it’s not unlikely. It can be as you said or it can very well be a 9.2 then X months 'till 9.2.5 pre patch for 10.0.

I’d bet on them revealing something on 10.0 in Feb.
They need something big to get hype going again from all that has happened.