I thought twinks wanted a challenge

I’ve browsed these forums numerous times before and one of the same argument comes up in the defence of twinks.

Something along the lines of the following:

“We dont want to crush lowbies/levellers we want a challenge”

To my utter disbelief when I paired up with a skilled Free To Play twink multiple random battlegrounds playing against other free to play twinks and began an absolute SLAUGHTER they began leaving the battleground. I mean, you wanted the challenge boys? Why skip it?

2 Likes

They don’t consider it a challenge when they have to compete for it.

They only want to be pushed just enough that they have to focus, but not enough that they can lose.

5 Likes

It’s almost like people can have different motives behind the same behaviors

1 Like

exactly the same in every bracket regardless of twinks being in it or not. you see it alot in randoms at 60 after a mid wipe.
to answer your question i would have to say technically in 20-29 and 50 we are fighting each other. when half or more of the players in a bg are capped i consider it a blizzard sanctioned bracket.

2 Likes

Extremely one sided games that we call a ‘slaughter’ aren’t really a challenge, you’re either feeding kills or being fed. :woman_shrugging:

4 Likes

Yeah but these twinks arent skilled at all, they are all gear. They let me spam Shadow Mend and Purify on my whole team and didn’t once switch to me. Then ragequit. As I said twinks dont want a challenge they want to crush lowbies

12 Likes

60 is not twinking it’s end game.

1 Like

This post was about twinking whether the Free to Play twinks or the exploiting XP Debuff Twinks. They both don’t want too much of a challenge so that they lose. They want to simply wreck and be “the man” in the BG.

is that a problem ?

who would have thought people like to have fun and dominate

Dear Plazma tell me why Blizz removed twinks from normal queues. What do you think they did that for?

2 Likes

Dear sir tell me why the huge gear gap at max level,

tell me why they allow 60 to play at lower levels
dear sir tell me why they allow you to twink still to this day?

3 Likes

I dont twink lol. You did not answer what I asked you of course, but came back with a series of questions re end game. Twinking is not end game, and if you chatted to any of the devs they would tell you so.

I can’t explain why they allow party sync so level 60’s can farm honor you should ask Blizz that one. I guess it’s supposed to be for “friends to play together”.

1 Like

High level character with advantage in old raids carries low level character who couldn’t normally do said raids = twinking

High Ilevel character with advantage in current content carries low ilvl character who couldn’t normally do the content themselves = not twinking

Mental gymnastics

2 Likes

Once again I refer you to ask Ion or anyone from the Blizz team what twinking in WOW is. I know what we are discussing in this thread and it’s not end game 60.

1 Like

Pizza toppings?

2 Likes

LOL :rofl: :joy:

1 Like

lets see ,

1 Like

Interestingly enough, Blizzard has answered that.

Same reasoning for the original separation, the advantage of twinks is too severe.

4 Likes

Yeah man, 60 is not the same as twinking at all. Twinking is when you are level locked and you seek out the BIS items to improve your stats further than someone who would play casually. Oftentimes, for the absolute best items, you need to find others to help you obtain these items.

So as I have outline, it is nothing like level 60.

3 Likes

There is no problem… just be honest about it.

2 Likes