I thought goblins sucked

Gnomes are puntable.

Goblins are thrown. You can tell if you’re doing it right because if you can get a good spiral.

1 Like

Wrong.

Just the models. The new models look good.

Your run animation will still look like your hindside is on fire.

1 Like

They legit say in the PTR notes that animations will also be updated.

2 Likes

Don’t worry-- if we’re punted, we explode and take a limb with us.

1 Like

I didn’t even call you ugly. Jeez, you just dish it out but fold like paper when receiving. That just ain’t sexy at all. Pretty clear who’s got it, and who doesn’t.

4 Likes

I know it says animations there, but that is for facial expressions and animations. Basically your face will make better reactions compared to the old models.

Check out the videos on youtube, they flesh out and talk about this stuff.

1 Like

Give the little guys some spears, a few big shields, and put them in a phalanx and they’ll be fine.

Also, DnD’s combat rules are mostly terrible.

It’s still fun. Just saying is all.

Yea, but in WoW, we are awesome and have super strength. Comparing us to DnD is pretty silly. I mean you are actually arguing that the company Wizards of the Coast should dictate Activision Blizzards fantasy decisions. The world thankfully doesn’t work like that.

1 Like

Well anyone but Blizzard should be dictating fantasy decisions.

Hell, I’d let my neighbor’s dog do some decision-making for Blizzard.

They have butchered the story.

While I agree with you on the story in BFA specifically (I’m fine with say, WotLK), my comment was geared more towards the way society works. I’m glad one fantasy company cannot dictate to another fantasy company how they run their business. That would be massive bad precedent. If you dislike the way Activision Blizzard portrays their fantasy characters, perhaps you should vote with your wallet?

1 Like

I am. By paying for the only MMO right now with dwarves in it.

They’ve massacred the story, but at least they got the races right.

Every other MMO is full of elves and variations of elves as their playable races.

That’s just untrue. Rift is still around and they have Dwarves and I didn’t have to even Google that.

1 Like

Yep, my goblin Warrior was one of my favorite toons ever

Lol nobody plays Rift. Did you google that too?

You can’t read very well can you? I literally said I didn’t have to Google it.

2 Likes

If you are telling me to play a dead game like Rift, then you are trolling rather poorly.

You need to learn how to read between the lines better. I was talking about final fantasy and the poor diversity of races.

Flagged and moving on.

1 Like

I’m always saddened that there isn’t more social and cultural interaction between goblins and the Forsaken in lore. Both are great at alchemy, both have a creative approach to land development, and both have a very pragmatic outlook on ethics. It should be a match made in heaven!.. or some other spiritual plane of your preference.

I’ve been very pleased by how much Goblins have been featured in this patch, Horde side, but I could do with more of them hanging out with the Horde and less hanging out with gnomes.

2 Likes

Hey, you didn’t give population requirements at all, and people still play Rift. Flagging me because I pointed out how you were wrong just means your argument is poor and you want Blizz to take care of your discussions and punish others because you are wrong. This is abuse of the flag system and not only shows you aren’t keen on freedom of expression, but you are part of the reason that these forums have such a poor reputation for debate.

2 Likes

My argument wasnt poor. I guess your way of arguing is straight up trolling and insulting.

Which is in poor taste, in my honest opinion.

Want people to respect you? Learn to read between the lines before jumping the gun and resorting immediately to insults.

ME: I didn’t even have to Google that.
You: You Google that to?
Me: Can’t read very well can you?
You: OMG TROLLING RRGHGHGHRGRG

Sir, you are abusing the flag system. It’s that simple and I hope Blizzard actions you for wasting their time.

2 Likes