I think the toxic raid meta is a myth

"Thank you for providing exactly the evidence I asked for to admit you guys are right.

But now the goalpost is over here and all you are idiots"

This dude is like a chatbot trained only on reddit posts.

What is this incoherent babbling? He gave the quote. That’s what was asked.

When was the goal-post moved? None of this is a debate… doesn’t mean I have to care about the opinion of blizzard, because I’m sure they don’t care about mine. So I ask again, where is this incoherent babbling coming from?

The whole point of this thread is to say something doesn’t exist, it does it’s that simple… blizzard wanting us to join guilds, means what? We don’t have to. I’ll continue to pug with my friends leading them.

Look for guilds that do multiple runs. I was in a guild that had runs going 4-5 days a week , early afternoons and late night.

Made it easy to pick one to go to, or run alts through. They’re out there. Spam in LFG for one. Obviously these are usually very large guilds. If they’re managed well though, they’re very nice

1 Like

Any time I read “toxic” in a title or the first sentence, I just don’t read past it. That word is already dead, stop kicking it.

/throws in the towel

Literally no one who interacts with you on these forums believes a thing you’ve been saying, especially about having friends who do all the work for you.

Toxic meta does not exist no matter what you say think or do regarding guilds. Chronically toxic poster who refuses to join a guild isnt going to change my mind. No matter how many times you insult my intelligence or put forward a new reality.

Amen 100% Bal

LFR can fix this with personal loot

funny, Im a rogue and priest main as well.

easily not #1 in pvp. hard to impossible get stv groups, ab groups, or WSG groups (and that should explain it all to you right there) destroyed by anything that opens up on them in 2-3 hits, every class now has a hard counter to rogues, as well as all classes now have a trinket to destroy rogues. you know youre #1 in pvp when ab/stv/wsg groups are always spamming to have you in a group. which you’ll never see, because were bottom of the barrel.

in PvE they’re not fine (youre clearly not a rogue main), Rogues are paying to get into raids, we bring no utility, no buffs, only 1 debuff (and 2 other classes bring better versions) we do the 2nd lowest damage in the game. other than paladin there isnt a single class that doesnt do more damage than us. our runes are complete garbage, redirect is complete garbage. theres literally 8 other classes you can bring in game that are always 100% of the time a better choice than a rogue.

as far as your SP comparison (LOLOLOL) sps pump MORE dps, while healing at the same time, bringing buffs, debuffs, and utility.

you dont main a rogue.

1 Like

I used to make my own groups but finding healers is a pain. Especially when they see im trying to bring multiple rogues and warriors, they usually drop group a second after seeing the comp. So what am I to do not invite rogues and warriors? I find myself not logging in nearly as much as p1 and I know once I start playing less eventually ill just stop logging in at all.

i get 2k coins every stv on my rog. you’re clearly doing it wrong lol.

can average 1k solo STV

1 Like

never said I didnt? my record is 3.8k, not bad honestly. not amazing, but not bad at all.

anyways, now that we’ve measured PP’s and gone WAY off topic

everything I said is still right, “I got X amount of coins with 4 other people” “I got X amount of coins solo” is in no way a metric on class balance.

then why use stv/ab etc (group content) to gauge class balance? lemme educate you, solo 1v1 pvp is not a metric to gauge “class balance” rather, group content is more prime for class balance. and for specifically [classic-vanilla] pve dmg is a better way to balance classic-vanilla pvp dmg balance since there is no resil or rated pvp.

so tired of all yall mfers complaining on forums when its a clear l2p issue. at the end of the day, just have fun and play. if you’re losing at something 9/10 times its a l2p issue or a bad situational issue. stop blaming your unfortunate losses @ class imbalances. all in all, im sure you still complain about pvp balance in other wow versions below 2.4 mmrs. how about trying to improve yourself and after you do that and can X out everything you’re personally doing wrong, then complain or play a different game

Edit: rog is out-dpsing SP in gnomer btw (check logs). inb4 you argue about rogs not being chosen/selected for pug groups. thats a player created problem bc the p2 meta is stacking casters. so that argument is null

1 Like

Huh, maybe your server is way more toxic then. Im on wild growth and run two warriors in my group just about every week. We always have to pug at least one healer since the phase started and they’ve never left.

yes, there’s a difference between a wanted class, and how much coins you can make solo. worlds of difference. Im not even sure what / why / how youre trying to compare something like that.

one is an example of what classes are wanted, one is an example of how many coins you can make.

oh your right, by like 20 dps. the difference here is that the SP is healing his party, providing debuffs, buffs, dispels, shields, and can in the click of a button, become a full time healer.

imagine if a rogue could do the same dps as a spriest, but bring ALL that as well. its not even a contest. anyone would take a Spriest over a rogue any day of the week.

1 Like

:yawning_face:

Whatever helps you sleep at night bud, tell yourself whatever you need to tell yourself.

i pug on 2 characters and get in groups when i had no/grey parses on my alt when i dinged 40

It is a very minority of groups. Don’t suck and expect people to carry you. Play well and you get into groups.

Well I guess we’re gonna agree to disagree.