I think my mats have been stolen

I logged onto my main today and after doing some wq’s i noticed i had gotten mail from an alt i haven’t touched in a while, it was a single ultramarine ink, so i logged onto it and found all my ink mats missing, pretty sure that ult was holding all my mats for inscription, this isn’t the first time i’ve noticed my main receiving mail from alts which i was positive i didn’t send, so i’m pretty sure now my account is compromised, i’m gonna change my password soon, but i would like my mail history of my alt checked to see if my mats were sent to somebody, the char’s name is Alessia and she is on Dath’remar.

Have you double-checked the reagent bank of the alt that holds the inscription mats?

If you were compromised, you’d probably be missing all your gold, as well.

1 Like

I checked the chars bank, nothing’s in there, not sure if that’s the same as the reagent bank

It isn’t. I can’t remember what it looks like on the default UI, but there’s a separate tab for crafting materials.

Oh, well my crafting mat’s are all where they were on my other chars.

I went back in access through December, I’m not seeing a thing unusual here.

If someone else accessed your account, it would have been from your usual location.

If you mailed TO that character and didn’t take it out of the mail, it would automatically time out and bounce back eventually.

3 Likes

Alright, looks like it’s just like every other default UI. At the bottom of the bank pane, there should be another tab that says “reagent bank.”

Well, i feel silly, i decided to check my deleted chars and i saw one i thought could have them, turns out it did, all my mats are accounted for, almost lost them forever lol, lucky that odd mail of ultramarine ink reminded me of them, it still doesn’t explain getting mail from alts i didn’t send but oh well, still changing my pass just to be safe, thx for the help tho :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Possibly a bounce back? Got a random ink from scrapping and went to send it to one character but accidently sent to another and after 30 days it gets sent back.

2 Likes