I think I got baited by Blizzard

I have signed up for entry into Wow Classic and today they launcher let me download Classic and log in but when I do it says all servers are offline and its been like that for a while. I checked my account online to see if I got access to the beta but Classic does not show up and I have received no email indicating that I have gotten Classic. Is this one big jebait Blizzard?

You got Ion’d.

1 Like

Before they let you play Classic, you have to pass a test proving you can successfully navigate the forums. If you fail Blizz deletes Classic from your account.

1 Like

welcome to the wyrmrest accord realm forums please tell me about your RP character

8 Likes

You can join the upcoming stress test tomorrow, it will last a few days.

2 Likes

15 years ago I got baited into playing this game and now I can’t stop

6 Likes

23 years ago I got baited into being born. What a ripoff.

You guys have nothing to brag about, I’m the master–

is rammed by Truck-kun

3 Likes

Ah, that’s hot.

Azhaar, would you please put on some pants?

I’m comfortable with my body. Why aren’t you?

im cryoing

Because it’s- You know what? Fine. Carry on.

owo what’s this?

sits on u

is this one of those creepy sex things

omg Lio you can’t use the S word on the forums what’s wrong with you!!

i almost watched almost 30 minutes of gameplay footage of Doom Eternal and broke it down

they buffed the Explosive Shot mod for the combat shotgun, it’s on a charge system now instead of shooting once and then having a cooldown

How do I delete someone’s post?

1 Like

For clarity, my account page doesn’t list a separate Classic entry either. I just have live and PTR, and the beta data has largely gone in my live directory for some reason.

Keep an eye on it. You might be in for this weekend’s stress test!

update: i’m at the same stage as OP is now :face_with_monocle: my launcher just got confusing with all the live and beta and regional accounts, pls

halp