I think I done goof my catalyst

yeah the GM is not going to change anything

1 Like

the other slots are just for mog.

there should be a red text warning even if its relatively obvious

It’s a booby trap for low information players, to set them back a week.

1 Like

I know. I want to see the funny response. Wish he could say, “Sorry we cant fix stupidity”.

1 Like

Missives are only to create legendaries.

People that have their 4 piece and want to finish the set or have pieces with crap stats want to be able to use the Catalyst, too. It was never going to be a 4 week thing and then completely useless.

For instance, my mage likes the stats haste and verse. But the belt I have is crit verse. I can use the catalyst converter to change the belt i’m currently wearing to haste verse.

It’s just another way for people to min/max their class that’s less RNG dependent… which is complained about, a lot.

1 Like

I think another surprise that made me happy (I didn’t read WoWhead or anything about this) is the fact that you can collect Mythic pieces without running Mythic, so I can get the set sooner rather than later.

1 Like

It really is great, isn’t it? I rarely ever see those mythic sets because mythic raiding is so niche so I’m happy we will actually get to see them this patch.

1 Like

Boots are part of the transmog set, but they don’t contribute to the bonuses.

Far be it for me to step up and defend ActiBlizz, but it is actually a good system. You just goofed. Here have some :pie: it always makes everything better.

What was that? Oh, why yes, that is a gnome finger baked right into the :pie:

Semper Fi! :us: :ukraine:

2 Likes

God forbid we get more then 1 choice if we farmed thr currency.

I laughed when I realized blizzard put in a confirmation window for buying unique-equipped gear. I told myself it was silly, unnecessary. Now I realize why they did it.

2 Likes

Just looking for something to cry about aren’t ya?

You got the raid drop version of the boots. Which even from the raid, doesnt have tier bonuses.

In hindsight, I probably should have looked up which slots were actually set pieces before I started goofing around with the cataclyst.

Ah well, I was going to want to collect that thansmog piece eventually, might as well have done it now.

1 Like

it sucks that it wasted your week, but its one down, many to go.

1 Like

People literally just clicking Transform without even looking what they’re creating.

1 Like

Meh, I don’t even consider it wasted. I’m in a happy place with the gear I have and for me the set is just a “hey, I can get this too?” bonus, not something holding me back.

1 Like

And people still don’t read their screen.

2 Likes

I’m starting to wonder if people are doing it on purpose just so they have something to complain about.

2 Likes