I really dislike the new "fun-gating" model that visions is

So as I learned M+ I was able to run them, then another, then another - fail, learn, do better.

When I want to PvP, I can run them, learn, do better

Visions I run them… but if I fail, then I have to go grind up a new key for the next run.

What’s next? To run a single M+ you have to go do 3 island expeditions to “earn” your run? So this is the “new evolution” in gaming fun from Bliz? /yikes

32 Likes

You should worry about irl responsibilities before you waste day after day playing a video game, tbh. Entertainment, especially video games, should never interfere with real life.

4 Likes

oh dont quit just dps makes life so much eaiser cause dps never get blamed as long as we kick

3 Likes

Um… Sanguine doesn’t exist in visions.

Based on the above, I’m assuming you are using a shovel to do this.

11 Likes

I mean if you struggled with a vision I don’t think I’d want you as a tank so nothing of value was truly lost.

11 Likes

Don’t take it personal but this is the GD forums, if you didn’t know it; this is the opinionated section of the forums.

I gotta say this is the most unique reason for someone to quit tanking ive ever come across. Kudos for creativity!

1 Like

i reworked main topic this post is not needed

4 Likes

You mean the easiest mask? It’s not called sanguine as you just illustrated and 5 masks or gtfo.

1 Like

Okay buddy keep sturggling in solo content and talk about “Muh IO”

2 Likes

1 Like

You’re probably thinking of the Faceless Mask of the Burned Bridge - Moving causes void zones to spawn in your path and drain sanity if standing within them.

Dbm is garbage for anything but raid. And your io isn’t even remotely impressive. Probably should stop calling attention to it.

4 Likes

3 Likes

you shouldnt need dbm for visions

2 Likes

Better then crying about easy content like visions lol not my fault your bad

1 Like

3 Likes

I’ve read the OP 4 times and read the whole thread, and I’m still not seeing what Horrific Visions have to do with tanking M+?

12 Likes

this is a strange thread

1 Like

Bro, you are clearly upset. We’ve all been there with these visions, trust me. It’s not the end of the world (although it may seem like it now).

Come back with a clear head after a few days and give it another shot. They’re definitely challenging!

1 Like