I Stand By Thrall!

I heard through the grapevine that he will returning very soon to save the Horde. I for one will be defecting from Sylvanas’ Scourge 2.0 and will be following the true leader of the Horde, Thrall.

Sylvanas fanbois, get ready for a…change in management. We’re making Horde great again!

Who will you stand by, Thrall or Sylvanas?

25 Likes

I chose Sylvanas over Saurfang and Baine because Sylvanas does what the Horde cannot. However, now that Thrall seems to be coming back, I might have to change my current outlook. My missed his green face.

3 Likes

Thrall is the only true warchief of the horde.

He has my support!

13 Likes

I’m hopeful that we’ll get the Horde back. Pretty tired of Scourge 2.0. This entire expansion has felt awful as a Tauren Druid outside of helping the Zandalari.

14 Likes

Sylvanas pays better and I admire ethical flexibility. Thrall can’t even be bothered to peel open his little, orc purse to spring for a mount of his own.

1 Like

I support Thrall, I just hope he doesn’t kill Sylvanas, maybe just banish her from the Horde or something like that.

1 Like

I respect your opinion but…

5 Likes

As do I, however…

4 Likes

Touché.

/10

2 Likes

Thrall is boring, less boring than Anduin but still boring.

1 Like

Pick a side and stay there. No one will ever trust you.

Probably refolling horde if Thrall takes the lead. He is my favorite character from the Warcraft series and his Horde is the only true horde in my eyes. From a time that Horde didn’t start wars for the sake of Power but for protection and defense pf their loved ones.

2 Likes

Cata turned Thrall into a weird disney hippie. Garry had the potential to be a way more interesting warchief, but alas, Blizz hit him with the villain bat.

1 Like

Inb4 a veritable army of blood elf demon hunter alts come calling Thrall a traitor.

1 Like

All I know is he looks like maybe he’s been hanging with Drek’thar. And we know how Drek’thar thinks about Sylvanas and the Forsaken.

Just saying.

1 Like

Hey, hey, did somebody call? I, sir, am no alt!

I have no problem with Thrall, except his new model has a shrunken head! Poor guy. Sylvanas should probably abdicate the throne if they want Thrall to right the ship. Then the Forsaken can be their own chaotic neutral faction, although from the looks of things Bore’themar will probably join her out of undying devotion to old Quel’thalas.

1 Like

What would you rather?

Evil Cartoon Villain, or Thrall?

I did. I picked the best side I could. Saurfang and Baine were quite willing to surrender and give up everything the Horde has worked for all in the name of honour. They were quite willing to just cut their losses and flee.

Thrall, on the other hand, might be wise leader, but he knows that war is a necessity for peace and won’t bend over backwards for the Alliance like Baine and Saurfang would.

But he works with Jaina to save Baine.

2 Likes

Thrall has always been a favorite of mine… but at this point with how far gone the Horde has traveled down the forsaken path can even HE save them? I sincerely doubt it.