I really want to play wow

This is my first pvp season, I switched from my main, Rogue, to warrior to find at least some people to play with.
At the start of SL I reached 1,7k in Arena with some mate, he went to horde. I found nobody and took a break.

After 3 months I was really excited playing wow again and started a warrior, the problem is I can’t really play it. I’m joining every team in rbg, looking for healer in 2s and in the end I have 40 minutes of playtime in 4h hours.

I join rbgs where people backpaddle and just spam their pve rota, it doesn’t feel like I challenge for me. 1 out of 7 games feel like both teams are equal, the other 6 times one side get stomped.

When I join Arena I have to face people with 6k+ more life, I’m fine with that. But sometimes there are comps, ret/balance for example, who will tunnel me because I have just 200 gs. Losing is fine, the problem is my heal mate will leave afterwards. And I understand him, why should he play with someone who has 5k less life than him.

Meanwhile I’m watching tyler1 all night playing league games, while I’m sitting in queue.
I’m sad, I’m playing since bc. WoW was always my game, even if I played it casually. I like my chars, I would love to improve on my rogue while having some fun games. PvE is no option for me anymore. It’s always the same and I dislike “working times” for my hobby.

Sorry if my english is bad, I’m from EU but I prefer the US forum much more.
While writing this thread I still haven’t found anyone to play with…

3 Likes

Hey there.

You go here: https://xunamate.com

There you look for total games tracked. Then you will see that basically 70-80% of the pvp playerbase has stopped playing the game because it’s unfun, timesink, etc.

Most people play different stuff, like TBC Beta or a completely different game.

1 Like

Wevewing mowe awts fow 9.1 has bewn fwun too

It’s so sad, but I really don’t know what to do.
If I play other games I always think: it’s not WoW

And at least the community is not as toxic as in League

Everyone getting ready to quit tbc too because they don’t understand that its an even bigger grind then retail is.

But at least it was fun to play back then. And the grind wasn’t that hard when I remember correctly. You could totally enjoy the game by just playing arena all day long. No time needed for other activities.

Only the moment when Black Tempel opens some classes (like rogue) need to do the raid for the weapons. And sunwell of course for the double set bonus. But a lot of people back in the days have cleared it with pvp gear equipped, so the grind isn’t that hard if I’m not wrong.

So over all it’s maybe the same time sink, but more fun for at least a few weeks/month.

1 Like

Please go to this thread

leave a like and a post , we need to keep this post bumped to the top of the page at all costs. its our last hope.

lol you have no idea what you’re talking about it’s literally impossible for bc to be more grindy because shadowlands grind systems are perpetually designed whereas in bc there’s actually an end

1 Like

Shhh keine Traenen Kleine!

get gear then lol if ur at 1700 u can upgrade to 213