I really need to hear from someone about this Please

DC for 2 minutes and into a 3 hour queue? - WoW Classic / WoW Classic General Discussion - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

Unfortunately theres not realy much that can be done could be a technical issue the DC but theres no one here can that hlep with the ques.

Well the DC was caused from the last boss of Old kingdom when he used the ability insanity. not sure why but every time it does that it happens. 2D589536-1307-4810-A1C5-21E-EA2E6F0F is the report ID i recieved. i do have a snap of it which i would have posted had there been a way i knew to include it

Well theres no one on here that can realy help tech suport would be best.

I would be careful crossposting that link to your thread in multiple places. You could be dinged for spamming, just as a PSA.

That said, even if you are not getting a direct response, Blizzard does collect data from the GD forums where you posted. As for the queue, you have options to move to other realms. If you choose to stay on a high pop server, then you are consciously agreeing to all that comes with it - queues and all. After the initial furor passes, the queues will die down. There isn’t much more Blizzard can do shy of forcing people off of a server - which they will not do. (Mind you the consolidation that recently happened was at the end of an exact and with decent notice for people to move on their own before realms were deleted.). I know that isn’t an ideal response, but it is what it is as of right now.

And on the other, definitely take the error code over to Tech Support, see if perhaps they can give you a hand on that accord.

I’m sorry there isn’t a better response, but I do wish you well and good luck.

2 Likes

same issue, can you post your addons to cross ref

If your dcing in the queue its best to fully close and logout of the battle net launcher then go back in and load WoW (it resolved the issue when I had it).

Definitely do not cross-post multiple places.

The error code is only readable by the staff with their system tools. Tech Support would require a DxDiag and WinMTR to be included in your post.

If you want to hear from Blizzard specifically, I suggest using the ticket system. The forum is not a point of contact for the staff.

This crash is resolved it is related to using dogtags addon from elvui nameplates or icehud, for elvui just turn off enemy nameplates for the encounter until its fixed, for icehud turn off dogtags in settings.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.