I punted a vulpera monk across AB today

We need Tigole back to wreck people on the forums like this.

3 Likes

Thank you OP, doing the world a service.

1 Like

I played my rogue today and sapped people trying to hearth in uldum, I died plenty of times but got a lot of people killed/memed. A fire mage joined me and we started a mini battle against a hunter and disc and we all kept dying to guards it was fun.

I killed the first boss of DMC5 on Devil Hunter and got him to ~10% on Son of Parda afterward.
It was cheese, though, since I’d already reached mission 8 and had most of Nero’s toolkit unlocked, but great fun nonetheless.

heh that thread was awesome. :joy:

…every time we get a similar “…banned for no reason” thread here, people always choose to give the “poor innocent victim” the benefit of the doubt

2 Likes

This is a satisfying OP that deserves a bump.

1 Like

I’m sorry to hear that, dude. Having had nerve damage myself due to an accident, I can emphasize :frowning:

1 Like

Nothing beneficial, just like usual

I got my bee mount in Stormsong. And I ate cookies and went to Starbucks to start my caffeination process.

:cookie:

2 Likes

Interesting… I can’t read this post. It loads for a split second, then sends me back to the WoW forums.

Bad dream?

Poor little guy :pensive:

Something is wrong about this post. An alliance player going for the flag in pvp? HUHHHH

I don’t even like or play Overwatch and I was smiling so much while reading that post.

1 Like

Shadow isn’t really “broken” per se, they were one of the strongest classes in BfA and got nerfed into the ground. They are kind of like destro in that they have ramping issues, but they are great for bolstering/tyrannical weeks. The playstyle is just a personal preference kind of thing. VF isn’t as antithetical to m+ as holy priest is from a design standpoint.

That’s pretty much what we are getting with PW:I. Anything more than that and they would basically be giving us a hero, which is the shaman’s thing.

Is rapture, pain supression, and dome somehow not mitigation anymore? I’m pretty sure all of our CDs except evangelism are mitigation.

I have this issue with all pure pvp FPS games as well

2-3 months I am done. Best thing about this is by the time you are fed up , cheaters invade the game :slight_smile:

this has nothing to do with dps… shadow its broken because his kit its not fun, nor yet makes any sense, the void form needs to be reworked all over again or just removed, surrender to madness is garbage, and shadow is forced to pick certain talents to be viable at all.
yes, it is broken

I read something dumb.

Same thing I do every day. Visited the Path of Glory in Hellfire Pen and marveled at all the Draenei in their rightful place.

Today I took notice of a strange shift in personality.