I preordered SL but don't see the 120 boost

I do still have the 110 boost from BFA order. Do I have to use that first?

Might just take a while to come though. You don’t have to use your BfA boost.

Witch edition did you buy?

Normal. Didn’t the 120 boost come with normal or was I mistaken?

No it come with Heroic only

1 Like

That’s dumb. They gave the 110 boost to anyone who bought legion but reserved the 120 for those who paid more?

That’s no different than just paying for the boost itself.

You pay cheaper the normal thats why. I bought legion for 79 cad. But i could buy normal sl for 49 and heroicbis 79

2 Likes

Normal is a cheaper version without the goodies bundled in basically.

You should still be able to upgrade to Heroic for the difference in price I believe.

Edit:

Yup.

4 Likes

Not sure about that… I think u can buy the heroic/epic edition for full price and they will refund the cost of the normal edition as blizz currency. So just check pl.

UPGRADING YOUR VERSION OF SHADOWLANDS

I think if was nice of them to offer a normal pack without any bells or whistles for a relatively cheap price.

1 Like

Nope. You can upgrade to the next level for the difference in price. I did it going from heroic to legendary.

1 Like

Hope you’re right. I got the basic edition but feel silly coz I’ll definitely end up shelling 20$ later for the pack when it comes up on the store. Might as well keep a free boost for whenever I want it. Posted a link to their forum post though.

EDIT… I was wrong. You can upgrade by just paying the balance. Nice. Definitely worth paying 20$ extra just to get a boost even if i dont use it immediately.

2 Likes
1 Like

It’s not really dumb.

The boost used to come in the $50 edition. This time, they lowered the price to $40 so you don’t have to pay for a boost you don’t want or need.

But if you want the boost, just get the $60 Edition. It comes with a neat mount.

1 Like

heroic also comes with 30 day time. typically it doesn’t.

normal i don’t think it does. blizz prolly trying hard to push out sales tbh. noit all people care for heroic or higher versions though in the end it’s all just cosmetic and the boost wont even be needed at all. best thing they offering imo is the HS animation as we don’t have those in game that is the 1st one4

What was the reason they never before packaged a month of game time with the xpac purchase?

I sorta remember.