I need the help of all archdruids and druids!

What build did you use to defeat Kruul? What strategy did you use?

I got him down to 8% before I messed up and got destroyed.

I need to defeat him. I must defeat him. I will not stop until I defeat him!!!

2 Likes

I used a physical build like what my spec is now, but that’s just because I don’t really like the Galactic Guardian build. I have no idea if one is better than the other for the Mage Tower.

I remember during one attempt I died to a 4th annihilate, so I’m guessing my DPS was low. I didn’t use any consumables or potions so that probably would have helped.

I used RoTS early in P1 and then sat on it until P2. As soon as Kruul was down I used Berserk and RoTS and went ham.

They made a few changes to the challenge, notably the orbs will cleanse Twisted Reflection if you miss a kick.

Typhoon can interrupt Drain Life in P1 if you can’t go in the degen. I saved Incap roar for the nether horrors.

Other than that, just keep at it. Good luck, I know you can do it!

1 Like

It looks like you got past P1, but this is what I said in another thread:

I don’t think you actually have to get him to 0%, so if you got him to 8% you’re pretty close! Just keep at it and you’ll win.

I won. I finally defeated him! Thank you everyone for your support!

I have to admit, the mage tower is actually a lot easier than I had imagined once I stop messing up.

Thank you everyone!

3 Likes

Congrats.

Yes, its amazing that when you finally get it everyone realizes its not difficult. Its getting into a rhythm, learning the encounter, when to time defensives, and a little bit of luck.

Again, grats!