I need help with elemental

I am trying to switch from a dk because I want to be a range. Any help would be great. h!ttps://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/A9wBjbfndTMrkVym/ have to get rid of the ! after the h to see log.

2 Likes

Hey Permm, how are you?

I saw the logs, but in order to help you I’m going with the basics first ok?

The stats and talents for raiding and for mythic plus are not the same. I’ll describe below:

Raiding
Crit = Haste -> Versa - So try to keep crit and haste balanced and put the rest in versa
Talents are : Echoes, Totem Mastery, Spirit Wolf, Master of the elements, Nature’s guardian, Icefury and Stormkeeper
Essences are: Condensed life-force, focusing iris, conflict and strife and breath of the dying

Mythic Plus
20% haste, 10% versa and put a LOT on crit (50+ if you can)
Talents are: Earthen rage, aftershock, spirit wolf, storm elemental, ancestral guidance or nature’s guardian, primal elementalist and stormkeeper
Essences: Blood of the enemy, vision of perfection, conflict and strife or purification protocol and breath of the dying

So when raiding for most of single target or cleave bosses you’re using the Raiding build, you’ll only use the M+ build at the hivemind encounter. Almost all of nyalotha raid you’re going with the single target for raiding.

Maybe that’ll point you in the right direction to improve as a elemental shaman, but feel free to ask, we’ll do our best to help you.

Cheers!

Well first you were casting lava burst during stormele and that really bad, you want to spam lightning bolt or chain lightning only to get storm ele buff stack and use your maelstrom spender. You can cast elemental blast during storm ele window for the stats but after a certain number of stack you stop casting it and just focus on the lighting spells. Once you didn’t let your storm ele get his buff before you did his aoe ability, missing out damage.

Fixing that will make a big difference in dps, i would recommend looking up stormearthandlava ele website, they got all the info you need for every content and build for ele and you will improve a lot with reading it.

Hope it helps and if you have questions on certain boss, just let me know

This 100% goes over multiple builds, their rotations, everything to get you to start playing ele competitively

1 Like

should have stayed a unholy dk they are op af.

Thank you all for great info. I may have to stay unholy if I cant pick this up. I will be reading that website and practice on target dummy. I cant believe I did that with the buff…

1 Like