I must be blind

LOL

I don’t expect the game to apologize. I was thinking more the devs.

The maw skip doesn’t make sense to me. The game has to have an evolving storyline, a changing lore, it’s a main pillar of wow. That intro was necessary to set the tone, to make the lore alive. And people just want to say screw this, I want to run M+ right away. It breaks the flow, it blurs everything. There is more to the game than just combat in dungeons or arenas.

1 Like

"I’m sorry you didn’t like our game :frowning_face: "

3 Likes

Why not make the changes then? Why did it have to get to this point before they started listening?

Yes, apologize South Park Jesse Jackson style.

That amused me because it reminded me of trying to explain communion to my never-been-to-church daughter. She was absolutely horrified.

This is basically what we got, only for the conduit energy change. But really it sums up the last 5 years of this game.

I grew up Catholic . . . never understood the whole Communion business lol.

“Huh, Jesus tastes like stale bread”

Why should they apologize if they didn’t include certain functionality that you wanted? How do you know other players did not want the opposite?

A “our bad” at the end would have sufficed.

I can assure you there is not one player who wanted conduit energy.

You still have to do that on your first character through, don’t you?

I never had really thought about it. It was just something that was done, but looking at it through someone’s eyes that didn’t grow up that way… it is kinda horrifying when you think about it.

Yes, Maw skip is for alts.

To the person you replied to: If you really need to RP that on every character then feel free to do so, and let those of those who "I have heard this story already: do our thing.

4 Likes

Agreed. There really was no medium for conduit energy. Either it was something you largely ignored (if not entirely ignored), or it was something you felt impacted your ability to play multiple roles.

It’s not necessary OP.

Not saying I disagree with you about conduit energy and its annoyances…but Ion seemed to like it. And he is a legitimate player.

Doesn’t need to be there… they don’t owe you an apology, lol.

They still don’t think they did anything wrong that needs to be apologized for. They are just reacting to player response of mass exodus. The expansion was designed around the idea that what they saw as unreasonable player expectations could be changed. They were wrong.

1000% chance the changes are because someone else is calling the shots now, not Ion.

It’s not their responsibility to apologize for something Ion did.

I mean I assume you will only be able to do it once one of your toons has been able to finish it. Many games(like say Final Fantasy) does allow you to skip cutscenes. It should be a player’s choice.