I miss LFM

Hey guys!

I skipped most of the expansions between WOTLK and Shadowlands, so when I went back I was a little surprised that there is no LFM anymore :frowning: Can anyone explain to me why Blizz decided to rid it off the game?

I suppose there were some good reasons for that (I could imagine that some people had some issue to find a group this way, although personally, I didn’t faced this issue with any of my alts :thinking: ), but for me it was a very comfortable way to find a group/people from both of the sides

There is still the lfg in game. It automatically puts you in q group and then will teleport you to your dungeon. There is also a raid finder for raiding, although it is a easier raid than normal.

If you’re talking about the old looking for group feature (I think it was hidden in the raid panel — it’s been a while) then it was replaced with the premade group finder tool. If you open up the instances interface (I think it’s I by default) you’ll see 3 options on the side, and premade groups are the bottom one. Keep in mind that I think you need to be 50 to use it. (You can thank the lovely run selling spammers for that.)

You’ll still have access to LFD on lower level characters, as Chonin mentioned.

Thanks mates)
I actually meant the LFM part of the old interface. Before there was 2 parts: LFG and LFM. The current finder tool is an improved version of the first part. And I suppose we could say it also covers the second part in case of normal/heroics/raid finder as you mentioned. But not for high-end content such as mythics/rbg/arena. With LFM as a person who looking for a group you could just write description about yourself and passively wait for an invite from any party. And from the side who looking for people to their group you have a wider range of the people to invite