I made an 8.2 PTR BINGO card!

Thanks, fam!

My pleasure. Can’t wait to see how long it takes until Bingo is hit!

1 Like

I’m pretty sure from top right to bottom left is a gimme.

5 Likes

I feel like the O column is probably the most likely.

The N column would be the most likely to me, except for the gay NPC. Who knows though, there might be a gay fish or some such.

1 Like

N’zoth likes to masquerade as a fish. Gay old god confirmed?

1 Like

Random question: Is there any way to check what forum level you’re at?

Needs an Anduin Shoehorned In tile. Great otherwise.

That’ll probably fall under “Vague Anduin Concern.”

2 Likes

“Horde-Aligned NPC faction horrified when they meet Sylvanas, immediately side with Saurfang.”

‘Vague Anduin concern’ lol. His magical bones will guide him!

I was going to make a joke about men and bones guiding their decisions but that’s been getting me banned lately.

2 Likes

TRUST LEVEL 3

Get to trust level 3 by…

• Must have visited at least 50% of last 100 days
  • Must have replied to at least 10 different topics
  • Of topics created in the last 100 days, must have viewed 500 topics
  • Of posts created in the last 100 days, must have read 20,000 posts (both starting posts and replies)
  • Must have received 20 likes, and given 30 likes.
  • Must not have received more than 5 spam or offensive flags (with unique posts and unique users for each, confirmed by a moderator)
  • Must not have been suspended (including forum suspensions or in-game account actions of any Blizzard game)

So if you go to a Summary of your posting, it’ll show you things like how many day’s you’ve visited, how many posts you’ve read, etc… If you meet the criteria above, you should have Trust Level 3.

If you’re not sure for whatever reason, Click the Forums link at the top of the page and if you don’t see ‘Lounge’ under (as in below, not a part of) ‘Community’ then you’re still not there yet. I don’t know why, but there’s a Trust Level 3 Lounge. Don’t think I’ve seen a Blue post in there yet. It’s just there. Pretty laid back and chill place.

Does this count as “Baine Rescued By Alliance”?

If Thrall were absent then I’d have had a sure bingo from top right to bottom left. And G4 is screwing me like I thought it would, that’d be a shoe-in. Damn.

I think I meet all other criteria, but I was suspended for 24h one time, does that mean I can never be Trust Level 3? :^(

I think that’s the case. Seems pretty harsh in my opinion. I assume it’s done to limit the amount of moderation needed regarding embedded images, although I would have preferred the old way of not letting anyone display pictures at all.

1 Like

Soooooo close to getting a Bingo on the first day.

What’s the closest one? I think I should’ve changed a couple squares so they wouldn’t fudge me.

You’re killing me, Thrall.

Top right to bottom almost left.

So far I think the only two completely confirmed is that Baine is rescued by Alliance and Thrall isn’t absent.